Wiring

dymeone

CarAudio.com Newbie
Basically i have a problem with my wiring, not sure if theres a short somewhere or what, hooked up my fuze to the battery(disconnected) reconnected the battery tried starting the radio and car and it didn’t start, took one side of the wire off the fuze and it started, last time i had help wiring this sub to my other car, but im doing it myself this time, anything im doing wrong? yes the amp is grounded

6B19CFB4-87A3-4787-AEB6-38976C417B96.png
This question could have many answers.
Is the battery good?
Did the vehicle start and run before?
Is the fuse inline on the dedicated power supply to the amp?
Where is your ground?
How is it grounded?

View attachment 48692This question could have many answers.
Is the battery good?
Where is your ground?
How is it grounded?

View attachment 48692This question could have many answers.
Is the battery good?
Where is your ground?
How is it grounded?
battery is fine, started right up when i took the power cable out of the fuze which is weird not sure if i have a short somewhere, the fuze is on the dedicated power supply, ground wire is bolted up to the trunk with paint stripped of course

Last edited:
battery is fine, started right up when i took the power cable out of the fuze which is weird not sure if i have a short somewhere, the fuze is on the dedicated power supply, ground wire is bolted up to the trunk with paint stripped of course
Try another fuse first, then fuse and fuse holder??? Haven't heard of a similar situation before. Let us know how you solved the issue. Good luck.

Last edited:
Try another fuse first, then fuse and fuse holder??? Haven't heard of a similar situation before. Let us know how you solved the issue. Good luck.
so basically i didnt check all my wires, ground was touching the batt wire on the amp and was shorting out surprisingly nothing blew but the 15” is bangin now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...