Wiring under 1 ohm

That current box looks like a prefab to me, here's one I did a design for recently for with a 1200 watt amp pushing the subs...

230VTv.jpg

IDK what your goals are but the port area you got looks a little small to me for one thing. 

Ya, Type S subs believe it or not in the right enclosure will rattle a trunk real well given a good amount of power, and battery reserve. Instead of investing in a third sub I would invest in doing up a proper box for the two you have and use the difference in a better amp, more power etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the price you are going to put into a 3rd subwoofer would pay for wood and screws to build a proper box...  BTW how are you going to wire 3 D4s to .7?

Last edited by a moderator:
All my SA's read 3.7ish.. ending up right at .625. 

Maybe other coils are different, i never played with anything other that Sundown after i got back into the hobby

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.