Wiring under 1 ohm

So what amp should I run then?
Hard to say.. Not knowing what your electrical supply is for the demand..What size supply wiring do you have for the vehicle?What size ground wiring? Whats the amperage on your alternator?What vehicle?What size and group as well as type of battery under the hood,and the Marine Battery?Have you done the Big 3?If you do not have the supply for the demand, expect poor results or even damaging the amplifier due to low voltage and possibly the subs.So, what exactly are you trying to accomplish?Wanting more lows?

What vehicle do you have? What are the measurements of your current enclosure, and tuned to?Is it a store bought or prefab enclosure?Its possible to try a well built and properly tuned enclosure to get some better results first before spending any more funds,and getting your electrical up to meeting your demand/supply needs.

I have 4 gauge power and ground and am planning on getting a q power bass12 3 hole subwoofer box. My car is a 1993 Buick lesabre with a regular car battery and marine battery thag I think is good up to somthing like 3000w

Not sure what you're trying to get out of it but box looks a little small. Here's one I did for 1 of mine it's a little over 2.5 after displacements. Looks like it would be a little difficult to get 3 in there. 

Like I said I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to accomplish. Seems like a better box might be a better option than trying to stuff 3 in that space and going below 1 ohm. Just my .02 

20181104_192604.jpg

20181104_192552.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.