Wiring the audiopipe apd3000d to two dual four ohm subs

what do you want? 1 ohm? or 2? im pretty sure you cant get two out of dual 4's, but if you wire the subs in parallel, then parallel together, that will make 1 ohm. get duals 2's to get a final load of 2 ohms. audiopipes should be 1ohm stable.

The AP3000D is only stable down to 2 ohm. The 1500D will do 1ohm. FYI, the 3000D is just 2 1500Ds strapped inside one case.

The AP3000D is only stable down to 2 ohm
in which case the OP has to wire in series and present amp with a final 4ohm load

and no, you cant get 2 out of 2 4ohm dvcs on a mono amp. You can on a 2channel tho by wiring a 2ohm stereo load

what do you want? 1 ohm? or 2? im pretty sure you cant get two out of dual 4's, but if you wire the subs in parallel, then parallel together, that will make 1 ohm. get duals 2's to get a final load of 2 ohms. audiopipes should be 1ohm stable.
this....dont take advice from

wait a minute, that amp is 1 ohm stable....only with 2 channel though right.......

2 channel = 1500w at 1 ohms

1 channel = 3000w at 2 ohms

correct me if im wrong but couldn't the OP just wire EACH sub at 2 ohms and go 2 cannel...he would probably get around 1000w to each sub

2 channel = 1000w? at 2 ohms

1_4ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.