wiring question - Pioneer TS-WX300A

Participant count
  • Participants list

6forSquires

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
I've had this sub for a few years and had it fitted by a colleague when i first got it so I dont really remember how it was installed, long story short I now have a new car with none of the original wiring. I've contacted pioneer to get a replacement power harness (a 10-pin molex type) which plugs directly into the sub, which has short 20cm wires to attach live, ground and RCA to.

However the live and ground wires are really small, and as far as I can tell i need atleast 8 guage wire for my power, am I completely missing something here? Do i just connect my 8 guage to this? I have attached the best pic of what im describing that I can find online

Attachments

• sub wires.PNG
    sub wires.PNG
    31.8 KB · Views: 65
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...