Wiring Pioneer deck in '00 Mitsu Eclipse... HELP!

Pawwalski

Hey everyone, I've never dealt with an ecilpse head unit before, but it was kind of weird.

My friend bought a Pioneer DEH-12A Deck and wanted to replace the stock eclipse cd player. I thought, no problem. So I had him buy a wiring harness for his year eclipse, and I got to connecting everything all up... Only one problem - the DEH 12A has a ground wire... and the eclipse wiring harness doesn't! I heard eclipse's had no ground wires to the head unit before but I wasn't sure until now.

What should I do? Ground it to some other place on the frame? Ugh. Halllp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The wiring harness adapter is less than $10 online. It makes everything 10x easier. You just wire your new stereo to the adapter outside of the...
Ive doubled up 12 ga many times for sub wiring.. even 14 ga for speaker wiring. Its OFC and it should do great and save you some money since you...
My brain hurts just looking at those diagrams. It's late so if anyone sees a problem with either of those, please feel free to chime in!
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...

About this thread

Pawwalski

Pawwalski
New Hampshire
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
crhye250r