Wiring dual 2ohm spearks to two strapped amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wilso1995

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2 hifonics bxx3000.1d and 2 exm auido Dual 2ohm subs. My problem is I have never hooked up this big of a system. I have the power wire and batterys hooked up and amps kick on its the RCAs and how to wire the subs to the amp's or amp that im having a hard time figuring out.

2 hifonics bxx3000.1d
That is alot of power, I mean like ALOT. You need some serious juice going to these kiddos! If you have that covered, you connect positive to positive then negative to negative on one sub. Then you connect that sub to one amp. Do the same with the other. Each sub will be 1ohm to it's own amp. Now connect rcas from radio to one amp in the input side. Then connect short rcas to the output side of that same amp. Finally, connect the other end of those short rcas to the input side of the other amp. You are done. Tune to your hearts content and bass on. You can also strap those amps but will need to gain match them. A tad bit on the complicated side. What is better than one bass knob? Two bass knobs!

You can also strap those amps
Just re-read the title. The manual does not have strapped instructions. I know the master usually plays the positive side of the subs and the slave plays the negative side, but without the manual's clear guide, it may be a risk. In that setting I would run the subs in series. Less of a risk.

6200bs
Screenshot_20200624-001240.png
Screenshot_20200624-001255.png

Use with discretion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.