Wiring Diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kickstand
Premium Member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get the proper wiring diagram for my car
I have one but there are so many versions of it going around that I want to make sure I have the correct one
The 12 volt is a little out of date
Im looking for the pinouts for the speakers at the amplifier
It's a 2015 Infiniti Q50 with the Bose 14 speaker system

Any help would be appreciated

Crutchfield.com might have what they call a “master sheet” for your car. Will tell you what color wires each speaker has, how to remove door panels etc. I don’t know if that’s what you’re after but they sell them for about $9 or include them free with all orders (if you have your vehicle selection, they have a “find what fits my car”[whatever it’s called exactly]), might be worth the money or it shouldn’t be hard to put together a small order (assuming you just need to know which wires are which).

https://www.crutchfield.com/car/carselector.aspx?lp=/car/outfitmycar/mycar.aspx That’s the link for “find what fits your vehicle”. If they researched your car (probably did) they’ll show everything that they know fits it (car audio-> Find What Fits Your Car). Search for the master sheet if that’s all your after

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...