Wiring amp to battery

Participant count
  • Participant list

Roobbann

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sweden
Hey all, working on installing an amp in my car, since I have a form of quicklock on the terminal and no screw to attach cable to, would it be fine to tap in to the screw where the battery cable goes into the fuse box as seen in the picture?

Regards
20221016_135547.jpg

I wouldnt take a chance of Damaging or Melting the battery connection to the Main Fuse panel. Ive seen it more than one wished theyd havent seen. All turned out pretty bad. Safer to come off the POST

Hey all, working on installing an amp in my car, since I have a form of quicklock on the terminal and no screw to attach cable to, would it be fine to tap in to the screw where the battery cable goes into the fuse box as seen in the picture?

RegardsView attachment 43643
As I sit and Stare at this Pic. I keep thinking to myself of how easy it is just to drill a hole in that + battery connection as it looks as though there is plenty of room to do so, and add a Bolt, Washer,a washer ring terminal connection to my ANL Fuse holder and a nut to tighten and a backup nut to lock in place. Looks like plenty of room for a 9/16" bolt, or 1/2-3/8". Thats me though.. work with what I have already, with a mild modify.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...