Winners only.

Jimi77

CarAudio.com VIP
Denver, CO
Railroad is considered a necessary business for the country and Congress has powers. So the administration can be full in if they need to be.

Are you truly suggesting the administration has the power to force an agreement upon the parties involved? All BidenCo can do is broker a deal just like they've been doing.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
MN
Are you truly suggesting the administration has the power to force an agreement upon the parties involved? All BidenCo can do is broker a deal just like they've been doing.
That would have to be his stance in order to blame Biden in some way for the outcome.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
MN

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Vegas
The NCAA clearly thinks it's okay. Hubbard competed as woman weightlifter in both the Commonwealth Games and the Olympics. Quinn competes in professional women's soccer, she has been in Olympics (twice?). It doesn't necessarily matter how anybody feels about trans athletes competing as women, what matters is if the NCAA thinks they're going to get sued for not allowing it. IMHO, there needs to be clear legislation on the matter. I certainly don't want my girl competing against guys/fomer guys and I would let my son compete against girls.

You wouldn't let your son play against a female College baseball player? There is a woman on a D1 team this year.

Jimi77

CarAudio.com VIP
Denver, CO
And force military people who have never had a vaccination in their lives, to get one!

When I served we were constantly getting vaxxed and never a question asked. Then covid...

Once a vet told me, "I did 3 tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, Covid isn't going to get me." I suspect the covid vax probably wasn't going to get that fella either.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
MN
When I served we were constantly getting vaxxed and never a question asked. Then covid...

Once a vet told me, "I did 3 tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, Covid isn't going to get me." I suspect the covid vax probably wasn't going to get that fella either.
Plenty of badasses out there. And then they end up on Farcebook/Twatter/Instaham/DoucheSocial: "In hospital with COVID. Please pray for me."

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
MN

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register now to post new messages.

Already have an account? Log in here.

About this thread

Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ThxOne

Latest threads