winisd error, anyone care to look and help?

Participant count
  • Participants list
You must enter them in a particular order;

This is the recommended method for entering driver parameters [if at any point you need to change the unit of a parameter simply click on the displayed unit and it will change]:Enter Mms and Cms which results in Fs being calculated. If Mmm and Cms are not known enter Fs. If Fs and Mmm or Cms are known enter Fs and the other known value.

Enter Sd, Bl and Re. This will result in more auto calculations being made, but Qms and Qts will be blank. If Re is not available, go ahead and enter Sd and Bl.

Enter either Qms or Rms, whichever is available, generally Qms is available.

If Mms and/or Cms were not provided for input, now input Qes. This will cause some other fields to auto calculate.

Enter Hc, Hg and Pe if available. These are not required, however Pe (RMS Power Rating) will give a good idea of how much power signal input to model with.

Enter the number of voice coils. NOTE: Drivers using dual voice coils may cause the Bl and Re parameters to change when changing the connection wiring from parallel to series. Be sure to monitor these when changing the connection option, but WinISD should automatically change these values properly.

Correct Znom (nominal impedance) if needed. Many times this will change to 6 and should be 2 or 4... or the ultimate resistance (in ohms) you intend to run based on the voice coil configuration and your connection setting (parallel or series).

Enter Xmax and any other missing parameters if known and continue. DO NOT change any of the blue auto calculations. If they are only slightly different, this is okay. If they are off significantly, contact the manufacturer or vendor of the driver.

I am inputting driver info and get this error. not sure what it hates, but it looks like it hates everything. here are the SSTY in advance
yeah it ***** sometimes put in the 1st 2 q's then the fs and 3rd q should come up on it's own, highlight each q and fs after putting in the 1st 1 start at left.. theres a video on u tube

Thanks guys. I deleted the data and started over. I guess some of the drivers specs were off which caused the errors. What's odd is that I have modeled lots of drivers and this was the first time I got those errors. I think winisd was just being cranky. lol

Now I just need to figure out why this version of winisd looks so different from the version I had not to long ago. My memory hates me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.