Win a Kindle FIRE for finding a glitch/error @ VMInnovations.com

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hi all,

As you know, we strive to give our customers the best, but, admittedly, sometimes errors make their way onto VMInnovations.com. So, in order to give our customers the best website we can, we’d like your help. Find an error (it can be a broken link, a wrong product photo or a grammatical error– anything that just plain isn’t correct), submit it to us with the URL and a description of the problem, and you’ll be entered to win a Kindle Fire.

Submission page is here: https://www.facebook.com/VMInnovations?sk=app_476629209032089

Win-Kindle-Fire-300x231.jpg

[quote name='disturbed471985']Grammar Nazis mount up!!!!![/QUOTE]

Looks like they are :) 20+ grammar related errors have already been fixed.

[quote name='audiobaun']@SpiderMonkey[/QUOTE]

hmm?

[quote name='SourDeez']If only we were looking for glitches/errors on this site... I'd have a whole warehouse full of kindles\[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any major issues here, and imho CarAudio.com is a top notch forum. :)

I told you about how those older audiopipe ap30001s didn't add up right on my iphone checkout when I bought four at once ^_^.. with discount code, that was a while back... but I did tell you and you got it corrected lol.

[quote name='akheathen']@LuckyatVMI; this no longer going? i gots one, maybe 2. kinda wanna know before checkout, lol.[/QUOTE]

Hi @akheathen :) Regretfully that promo ended a while back, what was the glitch? Fyi, we're looking into doing some more major giveaways very soon (in mid-October) so stay tuned.

Cheers,
Lucky

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date