Will these oldschool crossfire Crossfire CFQ31m 31 band equalizers work with my set up

Participant count
  • Participant list

masterblaster1

CarAudio.com Recruit
Manitoba
My oldschool stereo consists of an alpine anniversary 7909 deck, alpine 3321 11 band equalizers, Which I was hoping too replace with the 2 crossfire equalizers then 2 alpine 3544 amplifiers one for the oldschool flagship 3 way alpine spx-f17t speakers in the front ,and the same speakers in the rear deck, all running off the oldschool flagship alpine spx-f17t huge adjustable crossovers. All I really have for setting my sound quality is the simple 11 band alpine equalizer that has front out rca for front amp,rear out rca on eq for rear amp ,and sub out rca,s on eq for subwoofer amp to connect to . I won't have any problems hooking up my 3 amps to these 31 band crossfire equalizers to set all my speakers at once in stereo like I do with the simple alpine 3321 11 band eq.I assumed these were for for oldschool sound quality competitors that competed,and wanted the very best sound quality they could get out of their sound quality components. Is this the case, Do you see any problems whatsoever replacing my simple 11 band graphic equalizer for these 2 , 31 band crossfire eqs. Its throwing me off a bit that they are mono ,and 2 of them, how to hook up my 3 amps to both of the 31 band equalizers at one time for stereo setting. Do you see any problems in me hooking up my 3 amplifiers,So I can adjust all my speakers in stereo, Your expertize in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Carey

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.