Will i notice a difference?

Hypnoz
10+ year member

I had a 9807 that was stolen out of my car but now i'm thinking of upgrading to a 9815. Will there be a significant SQ difference between the two ( since the 9815 has 5 band EQ?)? I realize the time delay thing can be useful, and i can remember how it sounded and it will help with the image of my stereo. I will NOT be using the internal amp for anything. ( have a speaker amp and a sub amp)

Thanks.

While the 5 band EQ has the potential to help correct some problems in your sound, the EQ is only as good as the person tuning it and messing with it just to mess with it will most likely result in worse sound. That being said, you shouldn't hear a difference between the two units with all the settings flat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.