Who's running newer Orion HCCA amps?

Participant count
  • Participants list
Screenshot_20210118-184118_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210118-185002_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210118-185211_Chrome.jpg

I disagree with that 100% there are no authorized dealers that have "New stock" there might be here or there ebay sellers that bought a couple trying to flip em for more then retail.
This is correct. My local dealer has none of the HCAA and XTR in stock and neither does the distribution center. He said demand was high due to the new pricing but they didn't manufactuer a large batch of them.

These unathuroized sellers (especially on ebay) it's usually stolen batches, them flipping them for more than retail, selling B stock as A stock, or them trying to selling previous generation amps as new generation amps (american bass has this issue because they change subs and amps every couple of years, these discounted "XFL subs" are often 2 generations old lol)
I personally didn't order mine from either of those sites, but how can you tell they're hacked?
I've ran into quite a few of these type of websites. You'll google the storefront and see nothing but negative reviews. Google maps of the location will usually give you a small shack that's advertised as a "large distribution center" and majority of the products they say "are in stock" aren't in stock there just advertised as such to get more traffic to there website. I quickly googled the 2nd storefront and that was to no surprise exactly what it was

Non-authorized sellers are almost always extremely sketchy (think about it, if your literally not authorized to sell the products then isn't that a gigantic red flag ? If you have no affilation with Orion or there network then how is mass amounts of there brand new product just magically showing up to your showroom ?)

I ordered mine through amazon, but not from orion. The seller was jbtools. Any way to find out if that's an authorized seller? Not like it matters anymore, but I'm curious. Does amazon have a way for ensuring genuine products?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.