Who Killed J.F.K.?

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Now that we know for a fucking fact that our shit government was behind manufacturing the likes of Charles Manson and the Unabomber, getting someone to kill a president is cake. Now doubt they were able to brainwash Oswald.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I didn't say what? Here we go again.
Gonna take my own advice and not argue the obvious with someone who can't read, scroll up, or make a coherent argument.
I'd cut your losses bro, arguing with those two is going to make your brain hurt and go right through theirs.
Oh look, a bunch of dislikes, what a surprise lmao.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Gonna take my own advice and not argue the obvious with someone who can't read, scroll up, or make a cohesive argument.
Good idea. I had already called him out on his weak conspiracy theory when you decided to chime in. I'm glad you listen to the voices in your own head.

ItsHammer

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Apr 16, 2020
Florida
It's kind of disappointing to see after so many years being away from the forum some of you still haven't grown up. I'm you're arguing over the internet on a car audio forum about jfk. None of you have the answers. None of you ever will. Just leave it alone and move on. No point in getting all worked up over it.

Reactions: Slo_Ride
OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
It's an off topic in the lounge. Just more proof that no matter what the topic is someone will ALWAYS but heads with you and disagree or argue about the topic. It isn't even MY conspiracy. All I did was relay some facts of the case that had indeed been proven and people began to argue and disagree almost right away.

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
1.The U.S. government is responsible for 9/11
2. We didn't go to the moon
3. O.J. didn't do it
4. Elvis is still alive
5. Lindbergh didn't kill his own baby
6. Marylin Monroe was murdered by the Kennedy's
7. Scott Petersen was framed
8. Tupac is alive in the Caribbean

dragon.breath

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Nov 22, 2007
Al
I am not normally a big conspiracy theory guy. At all. And if I had never seen the film of the shooting, I would probably not have any thoughts about JFK. But the first time I saw the video, I knew that something was wrong. The angle that Oswald was shooting from, would not cause head wound JFK received.

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I am not normally a big conspiracy theory guy. At all. And if I had never seen the film of the shooting, I would probably not have any thoughts about JFK. But the first time I saw the video, I knew that something was wrong. The angle that Oswald was shooting from, would not cause head wound JFK received.
Not only that... it has been said that the full metal jacket Carcano bullet would not have exploded the skull like that. They have said that it would have cause more of a through and through.

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
1.The U.S. government is responsible for 9/11 - I don't doubt it.
2. We didn't go to the moon - Splain high tide then.
3. O.J. didn't do it - Duh.
4. Elvis is still alive - So is Eddie from Eddie and the Cruisers!!
5. Lindbergh didn't kill his own baby - No shit, his wife did.
6. Marylin Monroe was murdered by the Kennedy's - The women or the men?
7. Scott Petersen was framed - And they got away with what?
8. Tupac is alive in the Caribbean - Too hot. He is in Nebraska.

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Not only that... it has been said that the full metal jacket Carcano bullet would not have exploded the skull like that. They have said that it would have cause more of a through and through.
Well, if Oswald was the, "Patsy", then, he played the role well. I think it's more likely that Marylin Monroe was killed by the Kennedy's. I definitely believe Oswald was heavily involved. He had Ruusain and Cuban ties, nobody else did.

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Well, if Oswald was the, "Patsy", then, he played the role well. I think it's more likely that Marylin Monroe was killed by the Kennedy's. I definitely believe Oswald was heavily involved. He had Ruusain and Cuban ties, nobody else did.
I agree, he played "A" role in the assassination of the President.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
1.The U.S. government is responsible for 9/11
2. We didn't go to the moon
3. O.J. didn't do it
4. Elvis is still alive
5. Lindbergh didn't kill his own baby
6. Marylin Monroe was murdered by the Kennedy's
7. Scott Petersen was framed
8. Tupac is alive in the Caribbean
Bruh. Don't do that to me. Dozens more could be added to that list. Courtney killed Kurt first popped in my head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gunk Speakers 3