Who Killed J.F.K.?

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
So your just a clown who believes whatever he's told as long as he chooses who's doing the telling. You poor fool.
No but the fact that a Carcano 6.5mm x 52mm bullet cannot shrink down and make a 6mm hole. That my foolish friend, is impossible.

I believe he was to kill the President and fired TWO shots. One striking the President and exiting through the base of the neck... then striking the Governor. The head shot came from a horizontal position and made a 6mm hole in the back of the skull.

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
You weren't there either by the way so you are also only believing what YOU were told... just by another point of view. How is that different???

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
No but the fact that a Carcano 6.5mm x 52mm bullet cannot shrink down and make a 6mm hole. That my foolish friend, is impossible.

I believe he was to kill the President and fired TWO shots. One striking the President and exiting through the base of the neck... then striking the Governor. The head shot came from a horizontal position and made a 6mm hole in the back of the skull.
I have the video bro on vhs. I've studied this my whole life.

• Haha
Reactions: Squirrel!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
This same old lame garbage is what ran this shit hole into the ground. Some people never learn.

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Yes, VHS... that ultra high resolution video format of an 8mm video that wasn't very good to begin with. That explains how a 6.5mm bullet makes magic in mid-air and shrinks to make a 6mm hole.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
I’m my opinion there is a lot more to it than Oswald acting alone. I’m not some sheep who believes everything I’m told and not someone who thinks everything is a conspiracy. There are a lot of things done by government powers that are never released.

Reactions: ThxOne

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Yes, VHS... that ultra high resolution video format of an 8mm video that wasn't very good to begin with. That explains how a 6.5mm bullet makes magic in mid-air and shrinks to make a 6mm hole.
So, you are basing your whole conspiracy theory on .5 (1/2) of a mm? Roughly two hundredths of an inch.

Screenshot_20200525-183728_Google.jpg

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
So, you are basing your whole conspiracy theory on .5 (1/2) of a mm? Roughly two hundredths of an inch.

View attachment 21921
I never said that. That seems to be your assumption. I am stating a fact that a 6.5mm bullet cannot make a 6mm hole. A 5.56 passing through skin and hair can make a 6mm hole.

There is NO way on this planet ANYONE can prove a 6.5mm object passing through another object at high velocity will make a smaller hole than the size of the object making the hole. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
I never said that. That seems to be your assumption. I am stating a fact that a 6.5mm bullet cannot make a 6mm hole. A 5.56 passing through skin and hair can make a 6mm hole.

There is NO way on this planet ANYONE can prove a 6.5mm object passing through another object at high velocity will make a smaller hole than the size of the object making the hole. It is IMPOSSIBLE.
Do you realize how small 2/100ths is? That's less than half the thickness of a dime. I wouldn't base a conspiracy theory on a measurement difference that small.

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I know that 6.5mm doesn't fit into a 6mm hole... why are you even arguing that fact??? It doesn't matter how small of a difference there is... it matters that there is a difference. Whatever made the hole MUST be smaller than 6mm. There is no way around it. Oswalds Carcano rifle COULD NOT MAKE THAT HOLE.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I know that 6.5mm doesn't fit into a 6mm hole... why are you even arguing that fact??? It doesn't matter how small of a difference there is... it matters that there is a difference. Whatever made the hole MUST be smaller than 6mm. There is no way around it. Oswalds Carcano rifle COULD NOT MAKE THAT HOLE.
I'd cut your losses bro, arguing with those two is going to make your brain hurt and go right through theirs. That being said, elasticity of the skin does exist, so it's not that uncommon for bullet holes to be smaller than the bullet, it just depends on where the hit occured.

Some extra reading courtesy of google: https://www.bevfitchett.us/gunshot-wounds/caliber-determination-from-entrance-wounds.html

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
I'd cut your losses bro, arguing with those two is going to make your brain hurt and go right through theirs. That being said, elasticity of the skin does exist, so it's not that uncommon for bullet holes to be smaller than the bullet, it just depends on where the hit occured.

Some extra reading courtesy of google: https://www.bevfitchett.us/gunshot-wounds/caliber-determination-from-entrance-wounds.html
It's the same ducking that I just told him, wtf. Watch the Olympic divers. They have a huge entry, but a tiny splash. Especially, a 2/100ths of an inch. ***** wants to base a conspiracy theory on 2 9ne hundredths of an inch. Please, rest that bullshit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gunk Speakers 3