Who Killed J.F.K.?

blazian87

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I personally don't think Oswald did it. I believe he was a scapegoat IMO. Just doesn't add up. I have heard so many theories but the one that makes the most sense to me is that VP at the time lyndon b johnson hated his guts and wanted his position and somehow convinced the mafia to take him out for their best interests. We may never know what happened and even if the government knows about the details, they wouldn't spill their secrets out to us common folk.

Squirrel!

CarAudio.com Well Known
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio
Honestly, this is what I think happened.
There is a FANTASTIC video out there, back when Blockbuster ruled the world, about the JFK murder. I rented it once. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find it again. But yeah, Oswald was the scape goat/one of the shooters, no doubt. He was just the one that was unlucky enough to be caught.

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Personally, I do not think Oswald did it. I do think he was silenced like a MoFo. Also... when the entrance wound in the skull is 6mm and the Carcano bullet is 6.5mm... shit don't add up. You'd need a 5.56 Nato to make that hole. Like one from an AR-15.

My mother IS old as phuck and she needs the dust knocked off her lady bits if any of ya'll are up to the task... just bring lube, she says she is dry.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Anyone who isn't an absolute fukking retard KNOWS Oswald did it. Why do you tards insist on everything being some sort of conspiracy. Let me guess those jets didn't bring down the twin towers either. MORONS!

Reactions: Louisiana_CRX

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So your just a clown who believes whatever he's told as long as he chooses who's doing the telling. You poor fool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gunk Speakers 3