WHO is from this state they call iowa

im on CACO mostly but here a little bit Im from Osage (up by Mason City) but live in New Hampton now (when Im home anyway). Right now Im in L.A. for work. And let me tell you the weather is way nicer here than Iowa.

Next time you head to marshalltown i would like a demo. Im working on building my car funds are slow right now and im waiting on my ho still.
i was driving for a farmer lolz ill demo some corn for you ???

its still only iowa //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I resent that comment. Although Cali sounds pretty nice this time of year. Proud to represent Cedar Rapids Iowa here.

and i have about 4 bins full of that yellow stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
oh i love meth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'ts nice n' clear, smokes a long time, tastes like cotton candy. Just tell Billy I said you could have some for free, he'll hook you up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...