White Noise w/tweeters (Alpine iLX-650)

Participant count
  • Participant list

adelia401

CarAudio.com Newbie
I installed a new pair of Pioneer tweeters and I'm getting white noise static. It's immediately audible when the sound is on the lowest level. The static level is consistent and does change based on the volume level. (Of course, it gets drowned out to an extent as the music volume increases). I have an Alpline iLX-650 with the KTP-44A power pack. I know it's not an issue with the power pack since I removed it to trouble shoot and it's still giving static. The static does not occur with my factory head unit. I do not have an amp in the setup. There is no hiss from the woofers, only the tweeters. Car is 2017 Civic LX. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.