Which of these 2 box size is best for a Brahma 15"?

qwkracer
10+ year member

http://www.woodlawncabinetry.com/Adire_Ported_Boxes.html

if you go to the link above, the first two sub enclosures are designed for a 15" Brahma. i know that the box are almost identical in cu ft. but i am a little confused about the tuning. I will be buying one between these two.

which of these enclosure works best for a Brahma 15" sub powered by a Hifonics BX1500D amplifier? i am about 60% spl and 40 % sq. would using all 1500 watts in this enclosure a good idea? or should i wire the amp to see a 4 OHM load (about 500 watts)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
I'm trying to do 4 18 inch resilient sound platinums in a cpillar flat wall .4 to 5 cubes per was told they like 12 to 16 inches per cube . I have...
40-85l is about the size range most high powered 12" woofers will want for a box. You should use manufacturer suggested box specs unless someone...
I would like to a bandpass box wherein the subs are facing each other and each have their own sealed enclosure with the center section being the...
Have you checked out these shallow drivers from DD? A friend had 4 of them and man, it took it to the house for what they are...

About this thread

qwkracer

10+ year member
qwkracer
Sacramento, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from