Which amp for only one ALUM10Q Subwoofer

Stockthunder

I got (as a gift) only one Audiobahn ALUM10Q 10-Inch Dual 6 Ohms Sound Q Series • Spun Aluminum Cone • Bolt-Tight Cast Basket.

I was wondering if some of the experts would like to tell me wich amp do I need to get to power only that subwoofer, If possible less than $300, I will be using the stock head unit and speakers, but I am not very familiar with the ohm thing, I just need a little bit of bass, I am not too worried about sq and someone else would probably install them.

Thank you very much

I ran one a while ago and i ran an old school Phoenix gold MS275 on it and it pounded. I would rec. a mono amp because it would have no prob. with any impedence changes. Like an MTX 4250D or 6500d. I wouldn't put more than 4-500 watts into it either. And make sure you use the .6 box it calls for. It should do pretty well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.