Where to buy eclipse head units?

Call 800-55-eclipse(I would call from your home phone, not a cell phone), and you will be automatically connected to the nearest dealer. There are no authorized or unauthorized online stores that sell eclipse decks.

Cant wait till you hook it up to find it wont work because its locked up, and when you take it to the local shop and they find it stolen, then youll be out a deck because the shop will take the deck back and send it to the owner and youll get introuble for it.

Eclipse HU are not avaliable online due to Fujitsu Ten's (Eclipse's manufacture) strict distribution policies. The only eclipse products you will find online are amps, speakers and EQs. If you can't find the deck you want, save your money and buy one at Good Guys, Tweeter, or an authoirzed independent dealer. What HU are you looking at? I have a CD 8443, It's absolutly awsome. What's your setup consist of? If you have any questions about the HU's just shoot me a private message.

Cant wait till you hook it up to find it wont work because its locked up, and when you take it to the local shop and they find it stolen, then youll be out a deck because the shop will take the deck back and send it to the owner and youll get introuble for it.
Agreed. I switched out my stock battery in and put a yellow top in. After that I turned the truck on and my HU had "SECURITY" locked on the LCD. I had to call Eclipse to get it unlocked. Put it this way: When you call they treat you like you stole the HU, so watch what you buy on ebay! If you tell them you bought the HU on ebay, you're gonna be SOL!

guess I'll see what happens.
What did you get for a price? That deck(I assume it is the 5444 that you ordered) retails for $449.

You will not get any factory warranty with Eclipse(or any theft warranty).

Eclipse makes excellent decks though, you should be very pleased with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sneekerfreek

10+ year member
sneekerfreek
chesapeake beach
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from