Southwest Region Where are the NM competitions

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participants list
I'm new to the competitive bass scene... I just built me a nice and loud system and I don't even know where to find out where competitions are being held and is there a certain season they are held in? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scotty
NM Competition Termpro.com Official Event: Bassin In Burque Usaci 3x Season Opener

Site/List of competitions : Termpro, db drag racing, spl meter, spl car audio, loudspeaker systems, wayne harris

click on org. usaci, db drag, meca, etc then click on event calendar. click on event location an it gives you time an place

Nm surprisingly has an amazing spl scene. King Kong customs is right there in Albq. Eastern Audio, McCain Audio are also heavy hitters.

NM probably has more world champs than any state

Nm surprisingly has an amazing spl scene. King Kong customs is right there in Albq. Eastern Audio, McCain Audio are also heavy hitters.
NM probably has more world champs than any state
Yea? That's pretty cool I didn't know that. How do I find groups and stuff that do this sort of thing? I know about King Kong, I bought a few lil things from there. I would really like to get metered before my first competition, but King Kong charge $50 for 3 tries. I think I'm around 145, maybe a bit more cuz I knew someone whose blazer was in the low 140s and mine is definitely quite a bit louder... But I do know perceived volume and actual volume depend on alot more than just SPL #s .

Yea? That's pretty cool I didn't know that. How do I find groups and stuff that do this sort of thing? I know about King Kong, I bought a few lil things from there. I would really like to get metered before my first competition, but King Kong charge $50 for 3 tries. I think I'm around 145, maybe a bit more cuz I knew someone whose blazer was in the low 140s and mine is definitely quite a bit louder... But I do know perceived volume and actual volume depend on alot more than just SPL #s .
You probably do better than 145

You probably do better than 145
I did a 146.8 @ 40hrz and a 144.1 at 35hrz in the novice 1501w-3,000w ... Tho I probably could have gone louder if had rolled my window up and did a song instead of a test tone. But I'm super happy to beat 145dB my first event.

Yea I was there till about 12:30-1:00, my chick needed to go home tho so I ended up leaving. I was surprised a few ppl though my system was pretty sic. Especially since my whole system plus vehicle was under $2800 which is less than what alot of guys had in just one amp or sub lol but to hit 155-160 I image will take a substantial amount more money lol

I did a 146.8 @ 40hrz and a 144.1 at 35hrz in the novice 1501w-3,000w ... Tho I probably could have gone louder if had rolled my window up and did a song instead of a test tone. But I'm super happy to beat 145dB my first event.
Nice! I told you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.