Northwest Region whats up with Rize N Shine Show? Englewood, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

dextermoped
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FoCO, CO
Haven't heard much about this event yet, only got a flyer at the Bandimere show. What are we doing SPL, DB drag, Bassrace? any classes? A little bummed about the Greeley show getting canceled so i'm a little antsy to see how my new setup will do.

Switched to a new(er) car and im building different boxes for it to test out.

james said a while back he was doing bassrace and spl not too sure if its changed there is a show that friday the 16th in colorado springs as well joe lobato is throwing that.

Thought I'd post some pics and vids up of the show.

1279504232.jpg

Had a lot of people out there, got to show off my system a bunch

1279504234.jpg

1279504230.jpg

A vid of the finals Single sub to 2-12" Class between Drew and I

My wife threw a Gatorade bottle on the roof to show how bad im flexing. I have no sound deadening in this car whatsoever. I did a 139.6 in qualifying but got knocked out 1st round with something horrible like 134 or something. I turn my gain knob all the way down instead of up a little. I just installed the system 2 days ago.

It was a fun show, thanks for throwing a great show James.

was a nice show for sure good job on the new ride Benny should be louder with deander on roof will make it more interesting for sure. but wow how fun was basscontrol i wish i had taken videos of ll my dramatic runs with Donald and Daniel. those were some of the best runs this year the reason why i wish we did it more! also im mad i cracked my windshield on a bs run when the other guy red lighted lol.

yeah basscontrol is definitly a hit when its done right with 2 out of three runs! it really pushes your ability and the systems as well.

i have noticed everytime we get to the finals it is intense and exciting and i believe it is the 2 out of three we do.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

yes sir had lots of fun and it was a good show, hot as hell but fun even with car troubles, and finals in bass control i think should always be best 2 out of 3,, me and drew took it to the last tied 1&1 for the tie breaker and the win for me

1st 2-15 to 3-12 at a 149.5

1st 139.9 bassrace

Yeah

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.