What's the Purpose of This?

Pioneers have a pico fuse to help protect the outputs,sometimes the rcas touch and it blows it. The wire is there to ground them for no noise.

Yeah, grounding your RCA's because the previous owner probably had noise issues

20160429_200013_zpsldatvsqa.jpg

In the past due to the Pico issue within that Pioneer deck, some have cracked open the cover and actually soldered a solid connection in place of the fuse to solve the issue rather than all of the additional wiring taken place as you have.You should be able to You Tube a vid up on it if you are willing to take the time and arent comfortable with the access wiring

I had a pioneer years ago that had engine noise in the audio and that RCA to ground is what corrected the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense. Your just basically taking all your Marble's individually counted but dumping them all in one bucket instead of 6 buckets is the way metalize what is being discussed here. A ground is a ground is what people don't realise in ac ground litterly means a ground point into the dirt at one point in that circuit but in DC cars ground represents a floating point in the car as the whole CaR chassis returning to the opisite pole on the battery and there by anything attached to it. Hense for the deck chasie that is grounded to the car via mounting. Than in this example grounded to the rca jacket which is the ground. Simply a return highway. Basicly turning a single labe highway into a 10 lane highway. If theirs traffic it diverts to the next clearest path so on and so forth. But in the form of electrons that our equipment reads the outputs than its sent off to eventually ground out and be reborn energy again and reprocessed and back through the. Circuit. As energy never dies. Just changes form. Eventually it turns into the corssion of the plates in our battery's and stop "living"

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GoreGuitar

GoreGuitar
North, MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
eviling