whats the deal with these batts?

Participant count
  • Participant list
"Compatability: This comparable battery is NOT manufactured by XS POWER."

Comparable is not a good word.

If you want cheap batts, check out my thread in the wiring & electrical section. C&D batts

well lets hear about this special technology that makes one agm battery so much better than another.

im not looking for used batteries at the moment. thanks anyway

lol 2010 guy is getting butt hurt. If you would have taken the time to research this topic for yourself, instead of asking for it on a silver platter, you would see that 90% of those batteries come from the same build house. I bet over 1/2 of this forum has used batteries made in the same place regardless of the name used. I am not going to get into the xs power thing either as you can find it easily enough on your own.

lol 2010 guy is getting butt hurt. If you would have taken the time to research this topic for yourself, instead of asking for it on a silver platter, you would see that 90% of those batteries come from the same build house. I bet over 1/2 of this forum has used batteries made in the same place regardless of the name used. I am not going to get into the xs power thing either as you can find it easily enough on your own.
lulz yea ok, im butt hurt... Who needs research when i have fags like you with no first hand experience, just what you've read that other people stated, adding your 2 cents.

Have you actually used these batteries? Post a link that proves that these batts are built in the same build house or stfu...

Oh I see, you act like a douche then expect us to give you what you want. I waste more money on this stupid *** hobby then you spent on your fricken house, I have used batts by the same manufacture before, and guess what. Same level as kinetic, under deka, battcap, and xspower. Which is what I said the first time but your head was to far up your *** to comprehend it. Just because it was mentioned, it is the same level as C&D as well.

Yup, there's like 2 lead-acid battery manufacturers in the world.

Oh I see, you act like a douche then expect us to give you what you want. I waste more money on this stupid *** hobby then you spent on your fricken house, I have used batts by the same manufacture before, and guess what. Same level as kinetic, under deka, battcap, and xspower. Which is what I said the first time but your head was to far up your *** to comprehend it. Just because it was mentioned, it is the same level as C&D as well.
but im the one thats butt hurt...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.