Whats the best 6.5 speakers around $200/250

I'm looking for opinions on the best 6.5 speakers. I recently got a precision power 900.4 amp. I was told its a great amp for the money. Now i need the 6.5 speakers. What are some of the best i can get for around $200/250 a pair.

i'd get some CT sounds neo 6.5s and some image dynamics xs 28 tweeters. Run active crossovers at the amp and viola. Focus all power to mid and tweeter. Dont even bother with any rear speakers.

There's no best for starters.

I got some really nice Polk Audio MM6501 for 190 bucks shipped to my house. I got 2 sets sitting under my fireplace slab.

I went with a pair of 6.5 neo McLarens now i want to add 4 8" speakers in the back doors. I'm thinking about sticking with the neo McLarens. Then i found a 6.5subwoofer on ct sounds site any reviews on that little monster? I'm curious if its any good. I'd like to put 1 in each front door.

I went with a pair of 6.5 neo McLarens now i want to add 4 8" speakers in the back doors. I'm thinking about sticking with the neo McLarens. Then i found a 6.5subwoofer on ct sounds site any reviews on that little monster? I'm curious if its any good. I'd like to put 1 in each front door.
A sub in the door huh. Are you sure about that?

The baby subs in the doors is a no go. I thought it would be something different. But I've been told not to mix subs up and stick to the mclarens it was a hoodrat idea lol. I would be interested to hear some ideas on how to display 4 amps in the back of a extended cab truck. Its a f150 with the small cab. The seat is getting pulled out. I have a dual box that will span most the length with 2 JLW7 12s i have another box attached above it with 2 6.5neo mclarens. 2 kicker KS 6x9s witch i probably shouldn't have got. And plan on putting 3 8"neo mclarens in each back door. I will have around 1ft of space beside the box. And a little space in front or behind the box. I'm cutting the back of the center console open to slide in a xs s3400battery. It's a lot of crap in a small space. So any suggestions would be great.

The baby subs in the doors is a no go. I thought it would be something different. But I've been told not to mix subs up and stick to the mclarens it was a hoodrat idea lol. I would be interested to hear some ideas on how to display 4 amps in the back of a extended cab truck. Its a f150 with the small cab. The seat is getting pulled out. I have a dual box that will span most the length with 2 JLW7 12s i have another box attached above it with 2 6.5neo mclarens. 2 kicker KS 6x9s witch i probably shouldn't have got. And plan on putting 3 8"neo mclarens in each back door. I will have around 1ft of space beside the box. And a little space in front or behind the box. I'm cutting the back of the center console open to slide in a xs s3400battery. It's a lot of crap in a small space. So any suggestions would be great.
Do a custom made center console sub enclosure...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

$Tom

$Tom
Grand rapids Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date