Whats better?

come on there is a ton of info on this stuff if you would just google.com it, instead of asking every single noob question in the world. im sure the answer to every question you have is already in the forum, just look for it.

nO...

Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, Profile...THere are hundreds.

Waht are you trying to accomplish? Waht do you want to do with a system? YOu want it loud? Do you want it to sound good?

uhm... So you are going to put in the BEST AUDIO SYSTEM IN THE WORLD?

I'd suggest you get a decent Eclipse headunit with the features you need first off lots of outputs to hook amplifiers up to. Then, buy a set of component speakers from Image Dynamics that will fit, (the horns sound sooooo good) and a quality amplifier from PPI or JL or other to run them.

Next, get a subwoofer (s) that suits your space requirements. SS rl-p's from Soundsplinter, Jl Audio W6's, Image Dynamics IDQ's or IDmax's, Adire Bhramas, Shivas... Elemental Designs makes some great subs. Power them with a quality amp again by PPI, JL, Autotek, Elemental Designs...

Give us as much information as you can about waht you want to do to your car.

Thanks alot, i just started to get into audio, i usualy just like street racing, but my friend showed me his system and that kinda hooked me.

http://caraudio.com/

THeres a start. Look at stuff on these internet retali shops. Do searches on Resonant Engineering, Adire Audio, Elemental Designs, Image Dynamics, TC Sounds, Digital Designs. There is some great equipment out there.

Plan carefully before you buy! And good luck! Just ask here on the forum if you need any help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.