What would you power this X15 With?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Silver06

CarAudio.com Newbie
What would you do? This has been in my car for almost a month and I’m just stuck.

•Alternator
•Amp(s)
•Battery
•Wiring

Attachments

• 497959E2-11BE-4C73-8FBF-EE11B93E3248.jpeg
    497959E2-11BE-4C73-8FBF-EE11B93E3248.jpeg
    731.7 KB · Views: 119
That's a good looking box. Who built it, if you don't mind me asking? I've designed a lot of boxes using big ass ports. They're always crazy looking.
That's a good looking box. Who built it, if you don't mind me asking? I've designed a lot of boxes using big ass ports. They're always crazy looking.

A good friend of mine in Georgia. This is my first time using one.

Apex is cheaper on that 191 for b stock or 204 for 2 year warranty. They are going to be dropping prices on the SFB since the SIA series is coming out, more efficient and more power

Those X15s iirc can handle some power. What version of the X15? Either way I think Sundown purposely puts their RMS ratings on those bigger subwoofers down for a reason. Yet there are people out there throwing gobs of power at them constantly with no issues when they are setup right.

Those X15s iirc can handle some power. What version of the X15? Either way I think Sundown purposely puts their RMS ratings on those bigger subwoofers down for a reason. Yet there are people out there throwing gobs of power at them constantly with no issues when they are setup right.

He could easily throw 3-4K at that sub.

The V2 I think can handle more power then the V1s but I could be wrong on that. Too long since I have seen or messed with a X15 in person or talked to the people at Sundown about them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.