What would sound good in car systems

Participant count
  • Participant list

Thatsoundsgr8te@@

CarAudio.com Newbie
Im in the market to buying a system I wanted to know if the taramps amps are good and if I should run sa sundowns or something else I wanted to do the 1000/1 jl or something like that I am loving good bass so keep that in mind um any ideas any and all is appreciated thanks

Im in the market to buying a system I wanted to know if the taramps amps are good and if I should run sa sundowns or something else I wanted to do the 1000/1 jl or something like that I am loving good bass so keep that in mind um any ideas any and all is appreciated thanks
One of the vets will chime in eventually.
I had a Taramps 2000x4, 1200x4, 800x4, 400x4, & 3000.1.
3000.1 was on my Sundown SA - 12. Did the job for me. Was damn loud and never had any issues with the amp(s).

Bang for the buck the Taramps seem to be good
Everyone around here seems to swear by them.
Subs, I like Fi or DD.
Here's the important thing.
You can put the best subs and amps in the trunk but if you don't have the right box you might as well have gone to Walmart and called it a day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.