What Woofers?

js1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LA CA
I was curious if I could get some recommendations of subs for my Expedition. I currently have 3 MTX 10's (4 ohms) and want to change them out for either a pair of 2 ohm 10's or 12's. The 3 10"s take too much room and I have a mono out and was told that 2 ohm speakers would be more effecient.

I would like to mount them in the rear corners so I can use the space but I can probably build a single box for both of them. Also what kind of enclosure. It needs to fit behind the 3rd row unfortunately. Should I run 2 four ohm speakers in series or run 2 two ohm woofers?

I'm trying to get the best sound for my dollare and any advice and or pics would be apprecitated.

Thanks,

Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.