What is?

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
arizona
Voter suppression isn't fair. Gerrymandering isn't fair. But once the district is gerrymandered, that's the way it is. If the GOP is successful at getting drop boxes pulled out of an area, that's the way it is. Then it's incumbent upon the voter to deal with the lack of drop boxes, or ID requirements or whatever else.

I didn't say it isn't a big deal, but I also I understand that what I consider to be reasonable voting laws might not be what somebody else considers reasonable. So maybe somebody is inconvenienced with having to get an ID or drive further to a drop box, etc. That is very different from Trump is accusing Dems of doing.
I stopped following it. What’s going on with Trump?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
MN

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
arizona
The same thing that's been going on since he started with his accusations of voter fraud and stolen elections. Nothing has changed....
I see. Republicans need to step their cheating game up and get with the program. None of us can actually verify if it was cheated or not. If I were to go look for “facts” I’d automatically be biased to believe in the cheating allegations, since I think the system is fvcked. There is no way I’m going to defend a douchewhistle like Trump to look for the facts of election fraud then be forced to be on his side. I just don’t know. As a former democrat and current nothing, I’m afraid I’d agree with idiots. Best not even get into the weeds with it. This is why i stopped caring in the first place.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
MN
I see. Republicans need to step their cheating game up and get with the program. None of us can actually verify if it was cheated or not. If I were to go look for “facts” I’d automatically be biased to believe in the cheating allegations, since I think the system is fvcked. There is no way I’m going to defend a douchewhistle like Trump to look for the facts of election fraud then be forced to be on his side. I just don’t know. As a former democrat and current nothing, I’m afraid I’d agree with idiots. Best not even get into the weeds with it. This is why i stopped caring in the first place.
That's the cool thing about it. You don't have to care to be able to see the logic (or lack of) regarding the situation. Facts is facts whether we care or not.

Do I care if my phone is powered by magic beans or a lithium battery? As long as it works, no. But I can still prove it isn't, even if I don't care.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
arizona
That's the cool thing about it. You don't have to care to be able to see the logic (or lack of) regarding the situation. Facts is facts whether we care or not.

Do I care if my phone is powered by magic beans or a lithium battery? As long as it works, no. But I can still prove it isn't, even if I don't care.
You can’t prove anything. You can look up what other people have proven, that’s all.. You do realize you’re using the same internet and the same arrogance as Trump supporters do when they search for facts to confirm their bias? I get that you think you’re right, but that doesn’t make your word any more valid because you think you have better internet search skills than I do.

Jimi77

CarAudio.com VIP
Denver, CO
After numerous audits, they still haven't found anything. As a matter of fact the last AZ audit done by a handpicked conservative company came up with more Dem votes. That's just how good the Dems are at cheating....

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
arizona
After numerous audits, they still haven't found anything. As a matter of fact the last AZ audit done by a handpicked conservative company came up with more Dem votes. That's just how good the Dems are at cheating....
Interesting. How exactly do they do the audit? Do they just count the same votes that came in, or do they go back and verify addresses and the original registration? Seems like it would cost way too much money to audit the whole election. I’m not even sure what they’re looking for. The count isn’t going to change just by re-counting the same votes. Seems like a waste of time and money from the start.

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register now to post new messages.

Already have an account? Log in here.

About this thread

Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
RobGMN

Latest threads