what is the cheapest way to run and listen at home car audio speakers, tweeters, cross overs etcs....

Participant count
  • Participant list

mio
10+ year member

EUROPE
hi i do own few pairs of speakers ,tweeters , cross overs etcs and since we are at crysis at the moment i want to listen to them at home whats the cheapest possible way
i also have few amplifiers etcs... tell me cheapest possible way with box made of something or...

pc power supplies are cheap and will ground to your house through the walls. relatively efficient and cheap. like 40 bucks for 500 watts.
I even used an old xbox 360 ac power brick. it does 300w and it got an old fusion sub moving.
plugged that into an xbox and explosions in battlefield were magnificent.

hi i do own few pairs of speakers ,tweeters , cross overs etcs and since we are at crysis at the moment i want to listen to them at home whats the cheapest possible way
i also have few amplifiers etcs... tell me cheapest possible way with box made of something or...
12 volt car battery, jumper cables to recharge every so often, cheap 15" sub box, ply wood with cutouts for 12" & 10" subs to cover over the 15" hole when you want to try other sizes, shoe boxes to mount the voice speakers. I went through all this and absolutely loved it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.