What is COVID?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
The source is the CDC, idiot.
Point. Missed.
If you want to give CDC info, then give CDC info, not links to a fake-news conspiracy-theory-laden website.
'Ever hear of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

Reactions: Jimi77

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Point. Missed.
If you want to give CDC info, then give CDC info, not links to a fake-news conspiracy-theory-laden website.
'Ever hear of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?
That comparison is retarded. The CDC info is in the 2 links I posted. Your point is missed, because you have no point. The point is the covid vaccines are hurting people and the “experts” are liars and frauds. Comparing this to the boy who cried wolf requires me to be wrong, which I’m not, so f*ck off, idiot. What a stupid comparison 😂

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Ahhhhhhhhhhh tell us Rob, which are the "correct sources". Please be specific. "Specific" means clearly defined or identified.
Sources that are not widely known for promoting lies and misinformation.
Do you buy audio equipment form a store that is known to do re-packs and sell gray-market or second-rate equipment as new, or do you buy it somewhere reputable?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
That comparison is retarded. The CDC info is in the 2 links I posted. Your point is missed, because you have no point. The point is the covid vaccines are hurting people and the “experts” are liars and frauds. Comparing this to the boy who cried wolf requires me to be wrong, which I’m not, so f*ck off, idiot. What a stupid comparison 😂
If the info is form the CDC, why do you have to post a link form a known source of misinformation and lies? Are they the only ones you can refer to?

You might as well post anatomy information as provided to you by Thxone instead of from Gray's Anatomy.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
If the info is form the CDC, why do you have to post a link form a known source of misinformation and lies? Are they the only ones you can refer to?

You might as well post anatomy information as provided to you by Thxone instead of from Gray's Anatomy.
Keep being useless

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Keep being useless
If "clueless" means not falling for every lie, conspiracy theory, and piece of misinformation I see, simply b/c it supports my desired narrative, then I shall remain "clueless". Happily.
Willful ignorance ain't for me.

JRsmoothee

Think For Yourself, Question Authority - MJK
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008
He said you are "useless" not "clueless"....WOW, you even quoted him directly and still made up your own word to argue about. :LOL:🤡🤣 "willfull ignorance" how ironic!

Last edited:

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
He said you are "useless" not "clueless"....WOW, you even quoted him directly and still made up your own word to argue about. :LOL:🤡🤣
He's called me clueless before. Calling me useless was not relevant in his reply to my statement, so I spoke to the implication.

powerlifter405

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Apr 9, 2022
Honey Buns are actually low in cholesterol. Processed food often contain fully hydrogenated oils, which wreck havoc on your cholesterol #s.
The fitness community has known for years that carbs are often the single biggest contributors to bad cholesterol levels.

I can directly manipulate my levels between blood draws with only changes in my carb intake. I eat several lbs of red meat every week and if I go low carb my cholesterol levels are poster child perfect. If I add back in 4 cups of rice per day they get completely screwed up.

Increased dietary carbohydrates, particularly simple sugars and starches with high glycemic index, can increase levels of small, dense LDL and HDL, primarily by mechanisms that involve increasing plasma triglyceride concentrations.

That is common knowledge. Cherry picking a singe food, which is bad for you and cherry picking a single label item is a weak retort.

powerlifter405

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Apr 9, 2022
No doubt that people should be given the data allowed to make an informed decision. Unfortunately, your 2nd post/link is 100% BS/misinformation and that's where I have problem with the anti-vax crowd. The claim to just be giving people the facts to make an informed decision, but in reality they're spreading lies and misinformation. Unfortunately, many Americans are actually stupid enough to believe that the miscarriage rate for vaxxed mothers is ~100% - obviously anybody who engaged their brain for just a few seconds would realize that just not possible. Fortunately, for the crowd that has decided to disseminate misinformation about the vax, alot of people cannot be bothered to engage their brains....
Correct! Provide as much data for the masses and let us sort it out and decide for ourselves.

There are plenty of studies that show both, no issues and others that cause reproduction issues.

The next big question needs to be, who is paying for the studies and what is the political motivation. Pfizer and other pharmaceuticals have got fined several times for fake research, paying off doctors and researchers.

But worst of all, we keep trusting them blindly.

If big pharma can give Guatemalan children STD and do nefariously test drugs in Nigerian children, wtf do we believe them without question??

powerlifter405

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Apr 9, 2022
Dude, that’s seriously the biggest health threat to our nation is the fake food almost all of us eat and the way tap water is chemically treated and consumed by people. If politicians cared about health, most of grocery stores wouldn’t be made up of processed corn, wheat and soy, all GMO and pesticide laden, and there wouldn’t be an entire gigantic isle dedicated to 2 liter soda bottles in Walmart, all with high fructose corn syrup as an extremely questionable sugar alternative. I know from my own experience that the junk we eat kills health and big pharma is too promoted to fix the bad health from what we eat. I swear eating junk food is there just so we have to depend on big pharma to survive from all the bad food health problems. The best medicine in the world is clean water and clean, fresh, minimally processed foods.
Science has provided good and it has caused harm. Governments and pharma needs to stop selling drugs as the cure all when often all they do now is treat symptoms.

Plenty of folks like their treats and junk food but give them the info to make informed decisions.

I know the risks with alcohol but I am not giving it up.

Oddly enough the government pushed for c19 vax in "the name of health," but I ain't seen no fukers getting on the treadmill or hitting the weights 4xs per week?

The government will never mandate such as it will put a big dent in big pharma profits.

powerlifter405

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Apr 9, 2022
I guess you think that the pharmacy companies should've just ignored the virus and not try to find a treatment for it? Just let it run it's course untreated and don't worry about how many people die. No masks, no lockdown, and no treatments for people who get Covid. Is that what you think should've happened?
Lemme try this again...

Yes and no and I'll explain my thoughts best I can.
Pharma has been chasing the common flu for decades now and claim to have an average success rate up to 60% effective but real world numbers tend to be in the 20s. 4 months after the pandemic and several companies at the same time claim success?? I call bulshit. If they can solve the deadliest virus of all times in only months why can't they put a dent in cancer, Parkinson, MS, dementia etc etc??
It simply makes me question the motives and integrity of it all.

Dr have refused antivirals but will push the flu vax. Antivirals have a high success rate so the hesitancy is odd IMHO.

That being the case, I question rhe legitimacy that the rona vax was both 100% effective at stopping it or slowing it BECAUSE we lacked the large scale AND long-term results to confirm the theories of efficacy. Like many viruses it has mutated several times so it's like the flu, pharma is chasing theories of what might work.

Combine that with survival rates upwards of 99+% there was no need for it for most people.

Vents did more harm than good.
Dr refused alternative treatment protocols. Hcq was shown to be effective but people's political beliefs actually caused people to die because hospitals and doctors refused to use what was known to work, solely because it was some sort of anti trump/anti of the anti rona vax power trip.

My Dr uses hcq, zinc and prednisone and has a 100% success rate. The local hospital started similar treatments and approached 100% as well.

Masks material is too large to prevent viral passage. Masks lower respiratory particulate.
If people didn't use them during flu season I call them hacks. Got good friends I talk shit too over this.
But why did it take this to get people to wash their hands and cover their mouths? Thats an odd one...

We need exposure to develop and maintain our immune system. I'm often around very unsanitary coughing TB, 3rd world disease conditions but I don't wear a mask and I still drink my coffee when I'm working. I'm rarely sick. And if I feel under the weather I load up on lysine, Quercetin and NAC. Each exhibits different pathways of benefit for a well covered approach at prevention and treatment.

Quick question, why are we seeing so many commercial for pharmaceuticals? Advertising dollars produce the biggest return

Jimi77

CarAudio.com VIP
Sep 17, 2017
Wow! More truth is coming out 🐍

Bwwwaaaahahahahhaaaa!!!! You guys will believe anything. Do you honestly think ICAN republished that data in an honest and forthright manner? It's like you anti-vaxxers refuse to think about these wild claims for 2 seconds before running hog wild.

7.7% of the ~263m people vaxxed in the US comes to 20 million people needing to seek medical help after the vax. On a global level these numbers are beyond staggering, yet somehow "the Lizard People" kept it all under wraps....

• Love
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

powerlifter405

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Apr 9, 2022
It's like you anti-vaxxers refuse to think about these wild claims for 2 seconds before running hog wild.

7.7% of the ~263m people vaxxed in the US comes to 20 million people needing to seek medical help after the vax. On a global level these numbers are beyond staggering, yet somehow "the Lizard People" kept it all under wraps....
It goes both ways. We could say Jabbers believed everything the government and big pharma sold them 🤷‍♂️
5 boosters now?? Seriously how does anyone not question the validity? Studies are already showing suppressed immune systems and antibodies are barely registering as soon as 45 days. You literally need monthly boosters if they're so necessary.

Even if only 8% had adverse reactions, we still have to fall back on the campaign of 100% effective( but you need 5 boosters) and 100% safe, which it isn't.

Many will never agree on the best course of action and we probably won't have full disclosure for the health issues. Sudden adult death syndrome, how is that a thing now and some don't find that a bit peculiar?

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds