What is COVID?

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
So yeah, the vaccine has been the same one until this one comes, which is the first to actually target the variants 🤡🐍

'Officials have signaled that omicron-specific boosters will be available to Americans sometime this fall.

The U.S. has purchased more than 170 million total doses of omicron boosters from Pfizer and Moderna. (That's not enough for all 330 million Americans. But only about two-thirds of Americans finished their initial course of the vaccine, and fewer than half of those have received booster shots.)'

What a cash cow they turned covid into.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
So yeah, the vaccine has been the same one until this one comes, which is the first to actually target the variants 🤡🐍

'Officials have signaled that omicron-specific boosters will be available to Americans sometime this fall.

The U.S. has purchased more than 170 million total doses of omicron boosters from Pfizer and Moderna. (That's not enough for all 330 million Americans. But only about two-thirds of Americans finished their initial course of the vaccine, and fewer than half of those have received booster shots.)'

Yes. They should have done it all for free. No capitalism allowed! The state will take care of it all!

But wait, aren't you AGAINST the state being involved?
Pick a lane.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Oh dont worry boys im looking into it.....thanks @RobGMN ;) Hope you get fired soon
Looking into what, Chickenshit? That I told you a fact about the internet?

Here's a fact about life: In some states, they have a stand your ground rule. If you were to present a credible threat to me, I could end your life legally. I could also do it to protect someone ELSE.

Here's another internet fact: With the intent and the effort, a person could find out your IP, who you are, and then steal your identity and all your money.
It's a scary world out there.

Jimi77

Sep 17, 2017

Good, now I can get an omicron-specific booster. (y)

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
Apr 10, 2022
Looking into what, Chickenshit? That I told you a fact about the internet?

Here's a fact about life: In some states, they have a stand your ground rule. If you were to present a credible threat to me, I could end your life legally. I could also do it to protect someone ELSE.

Here's another internet fact: With the intent and the effort, a person could find out your IP, who you are, and then steal your identity and all your money.
It's a scary world out there.
Why you keep bringing up doxing type crap...

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Why you keep bringing up doxing type crap...
It’s a scary world out there. You’ve got kooks showing up at the FBI with guns, because they think it will change the fact that Trump took classified documents that had to be recovered with a raid.

Just imagine if one of those kooks is a member of this forum and decides Chickeshit would be a good target, because he makes Trumpers look dumb as posts.
Or maybe they think he is a left-winger Antifa-type TRYING to make Trumpers look bad (the way they believe Antifa did the insurrection).

Either scenario could end up with a right-wing kook wanting to do him harm.
Scary world.

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
It’s a scary world out there. You’ve got kooks showing up at the FBI with guns, because they think it will change the fact that Trump took classified documents that had to be recovered with a raid.

Just imagine if one of those kooks is a member of this forum and decides Chickeshit would be a good target, because he makes Trumpers look dumb as posts.
Or maybe they think he is a left-winger Antifa-type TRYING to make Trumpers look bad (the way they believe Antifa did the insurrection).

Either scenario could end up with a right-wing kook wanting to do him harm.
Scary world.
Funny how you make veiled threats under the guise of some innerweb boogeyman...

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
People think the internet is the place to release their inner demons. I know how loud I can be, but I’ve been threatened and lied about so many times. People who are ugly inside let it all come out online because of the degrees of separation. People are what they are though, so intent is still intent, and some people take insults wayyy too far. But it’s still just the internet- it’s like a mental slum, in some ways.
I've given you my address kid. I wasn't hiding on the internet. I gave you my real name. The only one hiding is you. Speak for yourself. You are the mental slum that you speak of. No keyboard cowboy here.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
'How many people on the planet have now been acculturated to top-down control, socialized to live in fear, accept whatever comes down from above, never to question an edict, and expect to live in a world of rolling man-made disasters? And was that the point after all, to cultivate low expectations for life on earth and relinquish the soul’s desire for a full and free life?'

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
On the Jill Biden topic of COVID... Fully Vaxed and Boosted right? So why did Joe and herself take some COVID pills after they got COVID?

On the internet tough guy shit and not being hard to find people on the internet... this is true. Why don't we all pick a location and get a fight club style get together going???

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
🤡

'In the coming weeks, Levin also expects to enroll volunteers for another clinical trial realted to mRNA flu vaccines. Moderna has created a new vaccine that aims to provide combined protection against both flu and COVID-19, including the most recent variants of COVID-19.

While it’s too soon to know whether mRNA flu vaccines will work better than traditional flu jabs, Levin is confident that they will be as safe and effective as the COVID-19 vaccines.'

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
On the Jill Biden topic of COVID... Fully Vaxed and Boosted right? So why did Joe and herself take some COVID pills after they got COVID?

On the internet tough guy shit and not being hard to find people on the internet... this is true. Why don't we all pick a location and get a fight club style get together going???
Pop quiz: Which unvaxed POTUS got COVID and almost died from it?

Extra credit: Which vaxed POTUS got COVID and barely missed a beat?

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
Pop quiz: which potus could string together full sentences off teleprompter?

Extra credit: which potus has a creepy hair sniffing fetish?

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds