What is COVID?

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
'Through his investigations as the head of the COVID-19 commission, Prof. Sachs has come to the conclusion that there is extremely dangerous biotechnology research being kept from public view, that the United States was supporting much of this research, and that it is very possible that SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19, originated through dangerous virus research gone awry.'

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
The source of his lies? HE is the source of his lies. You know, that petition he co-authored, and all?
Do you think it was a FAKE Yeadon? AI robot, perhaps?

Read it yourself:
He won't. He'll just say your biased and close minded because you don't believe all of the conspiracy bulllshit out there.

Reactions: RobGMN

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
'Mick noted that the “smaller-size orders have never been so popular.”

“I would like to mention that all casket sales are up dramatically in the last two years, call it what you will, magic or the vaccine, but something has happened that is causing unprecedented amount of deaths,” Mick said.'

‘According to Mick, in a normal year between 50 to 60 child coffins would be sold. However, just in the last eight months, sales have shot up to around 450 child-size caskets.’

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
'Mick noted that the “smaller-size orders have never been so popular.”

“I would like to mention that all casket sales are up dramatically in the last two years, call it what you will, magic or the vaccine, but something has happened that is causing unprecedented amount of deaths,” Mick said.'

‘According to Mick, in a normal year between 50 to 60 child coffins would be sold. However, just in the last eight months, sales have shot up to around 450 child-size caskets.’

Another dumbass. All sales are up either from magic or the vaccine. Because COVID is fake?
What a dipshit.
But you love it because it's stupidity that supports your narrative.

Last edited:

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
Apr 10, 2022

Leave it to cracked to put together an actually funny but well researched article 😂

Reactions: Buck

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021

Leave it to cracked to put together an actually funny but well researched article 😂
Wow. I had all but forgotten about Cracked magazine. Been a long long time.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Another dumbass. All sales are up either from magic or the vaccine. Because COVID is fake?
What a dipshit.
But you love it because it's stupidity that supports your narrative.
A lot of people are mysteriously dying since the mass covid vaccine push. I’m sure all these deaths for unknown causes all around the world that started after the mass vaccinations are purely coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
A lot of people are mysteriously dying since the mass covid vaccine push. I’m sure all these deaths for unknown causes all around the world that started after the mass vaccinations are purely coincidence.
Mysteriously dying? if a death is "mysterious", it gets investigated.
Tell us more about these mass "mysterious deaths".

• Thanks
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest posts