What is COVID?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Ratio and flaring you idiot. Quit shilling for whoever's paying you. You obviously know some math... apply that to statistics and look beyond the official crap online.
Use your brain.
I digress
“Ratio and flaring”. Hahahaha. Still laughing.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
One-sided? Censored? In the history of mankind no single event has garnered as much attention, coverage, research, data gathering, etc as the Covid pandemic.

Where did the VAERS data come from. If you wanted, you could download the raw unfiltered reports and go through them. As I mentioned earlier it was the CDC's revelation that masks are "barely effective" that led to the anti-mask movement. Imho, if anything CDC is guilty of information overload.

Unfortunately, youtube & company felt compelled to ban sources of covid dis/misinformation. While I disagree with the bans, it appears the bans were indeed based on the fact the people banned were putting out false information.

Is the information/data perfect and beyond reproach? Clearly not. But any objective look at the information/data available shows you're overwhelmingly better of vaxxed than unvaxxed.
The key word here is “objective”. Newbie seems too far over the top to actually believe the crap he is trying to spew, but there are some people who actually do.

The funny part is when you boil their argument down to such simple logic as “Why are the stats valid when they support you argument, but otherwise ‘fake’?” They completely shut down.

Those “man on the street” interviews where they destroy people with their own logical fallacies crack me up every time.

“No abortions! Adopt the babies!”
“How many have YOU adopted?”
“We would if we COULD, but there aren’t enough available.”
“40,000 kids are adoptable right now”
“But we already HAVE kids”
“So, that fetus you want to save is not your problem when it becomes a baby?”
“Uhmmm…”

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Weird how all of these diseases are popping up…

'"It is concerning that polio, a disease that has been largely eradicated through vaccination, is now circulating in our community, especially given the low rates of vaccination for this debilitating disease in certain areas of our County," Orange County Health Commissioner Dr. Irina Gelman said. "I urge all unvaccinated Orange County residents to get vaccinated as soon as medically feasible."'

• Wow
Reactions: audiobaun

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Weird how all of these diseases are popping up…

'"It is concerning that polio, a disease that has been largely eradicated through vaccination, is now circulating in our community, especially given the low rates of vaccination for this debilitating disease in certain areas of our County," Orange County Health Commissioner Dr. Irina Gelman said. "I urge all unvaccinated Orange County residents to get vaccinated as soon as medically feasible."'

Especially weird that the first case in the nation for so long was in an unvaccinated teen, eh? 🙄

“Officials said that case occurred in a previously healthy young adult who was unvaccinated and developed paralysis in their legs.”
Rockland County, New York

“especially given the low rates of vaccination for this debilitating disease in certain areas of our County”

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Especially weird that the first case in the nation for so long was in an unvaccinated teen, eh? 🙄

“Officials said that case occurred in a previously healthy young adult who was unvaccinated and developed paralysis in their legs.”
Rockland County, New York

“especially given the low rates of vaccination for this debilitating disease in certain areas of our County”
So you’re saying vaccines didn’t eradicate polio like we were told?

• Haha

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
So you’re saying vaccines didn’t eradicate polio like we were told?
Who ever told you Polio was eradicated?

• Love

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
You are worthless for a meaningful conversation.
You infer that “we” (you) we’re “told” that polio had been eradicated.
The tone of your post suggests some kind of lie or coverup occurred.
When, why, and how did you reach the belief that polio had been eradicated?

Meaningful statements and questions. Are you able to answer them meaningfully, or will you just resort to ad hominem again?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimi77

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
You infer that “we” (you) we’re “told” that polio had been eradicated.
The tone of your post suggests some kind of lie or coverup occurred.
When, why, and how did you reach the belief that polio had been eradicated?

Meaningful statements and questions. Are you able to answer them meaningfully, or will you just resort to as hominem again?
Ad hominem *

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: audiobaun

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
My edit was my correction, and you posted your correction six minutes after that.
Time slippage…
Your correction appears to be 6 minutes after I posted your error and 9 min after you posted the error. My reply shows your error and the time you corrected it. After I showed you the error. It's ok Rob. Nobody is perfect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads