What is COVID?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
If you think being more careful would've changed much for spanish flu...you obviously haven't brushed up on it at all...it was not only far more deadly then the worst covid variant but also more contagious...so take that not real bright, shine it up real nice, and insert it in your monkey pox hole 🤣

Hmmm, so being careful with far more deadly and dangerous things is the wrong way to go? Interesting.

Cite your sources or research that show the. 1918 influenza is more deadly than COVID. We already know COVID is more contagious and spreads faster. What makes the influenza of 1918 more deadly?

shredder2

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm, so being careful with far more deadly and dangerous things is the wrong way to go? Interesting.

Cite your sources or research that show the. 1918 influenza is more deadly than COVID. We already know COVID is more contagious and spreads faster. What makes the influenza of 1918 more deadly?
He's hopeless, this 🤡
Masqureading as a person who wants debate but he'll educate you or wear you down.
Must be a paid troll...

• Haha
Reactions: audiobaun

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
Apr 10, 2022

No actually it's not...we're an extremely densely located population compared to the population in 1918 so that in itself implies a far higher infection rate...approximately 100 million people died from spanish flu...covid isn't even on the radar compared to that..

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
He's hopeless, this 🤡
Masqureading as a person who wants debate but he'll educate you or wear you down.
Must be a paid troll...
So, anyone who asks people to back up their verbal diarrhea is a “troll”?
1) Learn what “troll” actually means
2) Don’t be a whiny snowflake. If you can’t back it up, maybe you should shut it up.

shredder2

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 19, 2017
So, anyone who asks people to back up their verbal diarrhea is a “troll”?
1) Learn what “troll” actually means
2) Don’t be a whiny snowflake. If you can’t back it up, maybe you should shut it up.
Simple is as simple sees or is willing to see. Regurgitating govt statistics that have been proven wrong yet censored makes you a shill.
Ain't no pandemic... except the dem party imo. I post when and if I want... you sir are either a paid shill or the dumbest person on earth. I'll pray for you.

• Haha

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
No actually it's not...we're an extremely densely located population compared to the population in 1918 so that in itself implies a far higher infection rate...approximately 100 million people died from spanish flu...covid isn't even on the radar compared to that..
Densely populated. Yes. That’s why they say the 1918 flu was so deadly among younger people, especially males: military barracks.
They also didn’t have the medical resources we now have to be able to treat the d at ick and prevent people from dying.
How many ventilators did they have in 1918? How many rapid tears do they could diagnose before it progressed to ARDS? What antibiotics did they have? What vaccine did they have? FFS, doctors back then were prescribing toxic doses of aspirin to flu patients.

Implications are not facts. The medical science community has said COVID is more contagious and spreads faster than influenza. What are your credentials and what studies have you done to say they are wrong?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Simple is as simple sees or is willing to see. Regurgitating govt statistics that have been proven wrong yet censored makes you a shill.
Ain't no pandemic... except the dem party imo. I post when and if I want... you sir are either a paid shill or the dumbest person on earth. I'll pray for you.
Cut the bullshlt with this “government statistics” stuff. You sound like a fvcking Joe Rogan/Alex Jones amalgam, but without the NNA skills or the loss of a $43 million dollar lawsuit. Lost for denying reality.
If you can’t prove something, either don’t talk about it, or look the complete fool when you do.
Are you a complete fool? Cuz you sure are sounding like one.

shredder2

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 19, 2017
And you get your info off msdnc or the cdc... your're spoonfed. How about doing some research for yourself like I did?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Yeah... break out the ventilators, intubated of course for a flu... lol. Dumbasz.
What a shill
You think COVID and Influenza are the same thing. That speaks volumes about your ability to even discuss it. And volumes more about why you are so gullible to believe the conspiracy fantasies if a “fake” pandemic.

Either that, or you’re a 12 y.o. in mom’s basement, pretending that you can mix it up with the grownups. But failing miserably.

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
Densely populated. Yes. That’s why they say the 1918 flu was so deadly among younger people, especially males: military barracks.
They also didn’t have the medical resources we now have to be able to treat the d at ick and prevent people from dying.
How many ventilators did they have in 1918? How many rapid tears do they could diagnose before it progressed to ARDS? What antibiotics did they have? What vaccine did they have? FFS, doctors back then were prescribing toxic doses of aspirin to flu patients.

Implications are not facts. The medical science community has said COVID is more contagious and spreads faster than influenza. What are your credentials and what studies have you done to say they are wrong?
I'm gonna say this as gently as I possibly can...

You're an absolute fckn moron if you believe for second that covid in any way, shape, or form compares to the spanish flu...

• Thanks

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
And you get your info off msdnc or the cdc... your're spoonfed. How about doing some research for yourself like I did?
HAHAHAHA. You actually are going to use the “I did my research” line? That carries the same weight as “I’ll only put the tip in”.
Each of those lines is literally a joke.

Tell us about your “research”. Was it on YouTube or Infowars?

shredder2

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 19, 2017
You think COVID and Influenza are the same thing. That speaks volumes about your ability to even discuss it. And volumes more about why you are so gullible to believe the conspiracy fantasies if a “fake” pandemic.

Either that, or you’re a 12 y.o. in mom’s basement, pretending that you can mix it up with the grownups. But failing miserably.
Thats right, try to blind the masses with science. Show a germ and scare the snowflakes. Covid is a lie you jackhole and everyone not glued to CNN knows it,
Trust the science is something cringy anymore.
Like you are

• Thanks

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
I'm gonna say this as gently as I possibly can...

You're an absolute fckn moron if you believe for second that covid in any way, shape, or form compares to the spanish flu...
Strong words for a child. I’ll bet your mom would whip your azz if she saw you posting here.

But welcome to the fray. Why don’t you tell us a little about yourself?

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
Solid burn with the mom stuff...we in 5th grade here?

• Haha

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds