What is COVID?

Jimi77

Sep 17, 2017
Near as I can figure the results suggest that that particular in injection is Safe and Effective (TM) for 7 days and that the fatality rate of COVID with or without any injection is zero. I did actually read that and while it does actually use RCT methodology I find it extremely suspicious that they only care about a 7 day window and discarded two cardiovascular related deaths in the test group as not related to the injection.

That is because you've never read any of those "studies", never took a statistics class, and are obviously too caught up in your confirmation bias to objectively look at the way the data is manipulated to prove whatever point whoever is funding the "studies" is trying to prove.

And yet you couldn't name one and the one we have been shown is only for a 7 day window.

That's not how burden of proof works, friend.
View attachment 41060

For 7 days after the second injection.

So how's that working out right now? Has the long term (beyond 7 days) efficacy or safety changed? By how much? Can you provide any source?

I'm really happy for you that you took a gamble and had 7 days of safe and effective protection from a virus that killed zero out of 43,000 people in your clinical trial. Again, it's only due to you and your filthy bandana you wore for a year and a half that we don't have carts being pulled around our cities being filled with the corpses of plague victims.

FFS, I hope you clowns at least own Pfizer stock or something.
You're off base about my confirmation bias as I was initially against getting vaxxed and I certainly wasn't going to get my kids vaxxed because Fauci said so.

Since you obviously took statistics and are well versed on clinical studies, can you fill us all in on what data or studies indicate my chances improve or remain the same without the virus? I've spent a lot of time reviewing CDC data and depending on what adverse effect/symptom you compared, you were at least 10x better off vaxxed vs not vaxxed.

Even the worse issue (clotting w/ the j&j vax) were super low and addressed with monitoring/blood thinners.
Near as I can figure the results suggest that that particular in injection is Safe and Effective (TM) for 7 days and that the fatality rate of COVID with or without any injection is zero. I did actually read that and while it does actually use RCT methodology I find it extremely suspicious that they only care about a 7 day window and discarded two cardiovascular related deaths in the test group as not related to the injection.

That is because you've never read any of those "studies", never took a statistics class, and are obviously too caught up in your confirmation bias to objectively look at the way the data is manipulated to prove whatever point whoever is funding the "studies" is trying to prove.

And yet you couldn't name one and the one we have been shown is only for a 7 day window.

That's not how burden of proof works, friend.
View attachment 41060

For 7 days after the second injection.

So how's that working out right now? Has the long term (beyond 7 days) efficacy or safety changed? By how much? Can you provide any source?

I'm really happy for you that you took a gamble and had 7 days of safe and effective protection from a virus that killed zero out of 43,000 people in your clinical trial. Again, it's only due to you and your filthy bandana you wore for a year and a half that we don't have carts being pulled around our cities being filled with the corpses of plague victims.

FFS, I hope you clowns at least own Pfizer stock or something.
Talk about bias. So we're all just a bunch of fools taking shots cuz Fauci went on CNN and said to?? FYI, I was against taking the shot until the CDC/HHS data started rolling in and showed an overwhelming benefit to being vaxxed and the numbers lined up with the clinical studies from Pfizer, et al. And I sure hell looked over the data again before we had the kids vaxxed.

Do you have any clinical studies showing how I'm no better off or even worse off with the vax??? Maybe some sort of statistics showing higher rates of heart attacks (for example) vs people who've had covid vs people with neither.

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
Apr 10, 2022
Aside from “In the history” (an indication of the brain trust that create the meme), who was saying we should only wear bandanas as a face covering?
First that wasn't a bandana...that was fauci wearing the cdc approved cloth face mask...and "in the history" does have merit since we've never had such a massive overreaction to any of the other potentially more lethal viruses in u.s. history...so it works...

• Haha
Reactions: audiobaun

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
You keep saying this crap over and over. I am genuinely curious why you have gone through life as a self appointed bullshit caller, fact checker, know-it-all, holier than thou, sitting on your high horse internet troll? Then you want to say "Welcome to Thunderdome". Biitch, I was here before you and I don't recall inviting you. Get the fuuck outta MY house you squatting troll.
Nice try. It’s as much my house as it is yours.
Feel free to try to kick me out, you whiny spoiled child.
I’ll say whatever I like, and I’ll point out bullshlt as much as I like. And I’ll be sure to point yours out every time.

• Haha

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
I’ll say whatever I like, and I’ll point out bullshlt as much as I like. And I’ll be sure to point yours out every time.
call-our-self-on-your-own-bullshit-purple-clover-com-4076143.png

• Haha

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
First that wasn't a bandana...that was fauci wearing the cdc approved cloth face mask...and "in the history" does have merit since we've never had such a massive overreaction to any of the other potentially more lethal viruses in u.s. history...so it works...
I was tying the visual of the red mask to the (paraphrased) “filthy bandanna” mentioned earlier in the thread.

“Massive overreaction”? We lost so many people so quickly, they were putting bodies in mass graves and bringing emergency corpse storage online all over the world. There were over 375,000 US deaths caused by this novel virus in 2020.
Over 240,000 in Italy in the first 6 months of 2020.
Over 6.4 MILLION worldwide in 2020.

“Overreaction”. Yeah, that’s it.

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
I was tying the visual of the red mask to the (paraphrased) “filthy bandanna” mentioned earlier in the thread.

“Massive overreaction”? We lost so many people so quickly, they were putting bodies in mass graves and bringing emergency corpse storage online all over the world. There were over 375,000 US deaths caused by this novel virus in 2020.

Yet there was no complete shutdown for spanish flu...that might have been a wee bit more lethal...so yeah I'll stand with massive overreaction...

shredder2

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 19, 2017

Sure Wilbur
Wake up.
Another Rachel Madcow cultist.
Get your numbers and facts somewhere else

• Love

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Sure Wilbur
Wake up.
Another Rachel Madcow cultist.
Get your numbers and facts somewhere else
Like memes, YouTube videos, Twitter, and Instagram posts?
Yeah, that’s how you do your “own research”.
No thanks. I’ll look to empirical evidence, science, verified data, and statistics.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
Yet there was no complete shutdown for spanish flu...that might have been a wee bit more lethal...so yeah I'll stand with massive overreaction...
Maybe if they had, it wouldn’t have been the second deadliest in history after the Black Plague.
What a strange argument you offer. “We weren’t as careful in 1918, and more people died”, which means we overreacted this time around?

Not real bright.

shredder2

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Like memes, YouTube videos, Twitter, and Instagram posts?
Yeah, that’s how you do your “own research”.
No thanks. I’ll look to empirical evidence, science, verified data, and statistics.
A sheepole, given to cdc posted statisticsGovt approved drivel... A follower And a shill.I dont post here much anymore but watch. Been a member under several usernames since 2006.
You're the biggest troll on here, lurking on "covid" or "joe biden"... Figures.
Get a life... Paid troll

• Love

spokey9

Apr 10, 2022
Maybe if they had, it wouldn’t have been the second deadliest in history after the Black Plague.
What a strange argument you offer. “We weren’t as careful in 1918, and more people died”, which means we overreacted this time around?

Not real bright.
If you think being more careful would've changed much for spanish flu...you obviously haven't brushed up on it at all...it was not only far more deadly then the worst covid variant but also more contagious...so take that not real bright, shine it up real nice, and insert it in your monkey pox hole 🤣

RobGMN

CarAudio.com VIP
5,000+ posts
Jul 1, 2021
A sheepole, given to cdc posted statisticsGovt approved drivel... A follower And a shill.I dont post here much anymore but watch. Been a member under several usernames since 2006.
You're the biggest troll on here, lurking on "covid" or "joe biden"... Figures.
Get a life... Paid troll
If you don't like it here, then don't be here. Go watch Alex Jones or some other d-bag who is in line with your cognitive dissonance.
Otherwise, join the the conversation and try to contribute a little.

Maybe prove your "cdc statisitics drivel" theory?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Ok, ok, ok.... you will say what you like and I will say what I like. It's the Dome... neither one of us should have an issue with either of us. I say you have posted some bullshit, you say I have posted bullshit. If you want to move forward without insults as you have stated previously, I will stipulate.

• Haha

shredder2

CarAudio.com VIP
Nov 19, 2017
If you don't like it here, then don't be here. Go watch Alex Jones or some other d-bag who is in line with your cognitive dissonance.
Otherwise, join the the conversation and try to contribute a little.

Maybe prove your "cdc statisitics drivel" theory?
You're the problem here, this is audio yet you troll the thunderdome jumping on any thread thats covid or biden... A paid fact checker... A troll

• Haha

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds