What is COVID?

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
It’s all a plan.

They engineered an AI-sequenced nanotech virus in a lab, released it, and now they’re saying you need a eugenics download every year. I mean covid mRNA shot, and the shot is also AI sequenced nanotech. I wonder if this AI is sentient like the dude from Google was talking about. You better hope what is sequencing your eugenics shots isn’t sentient and doesn’t have a mind of it’s own, already, and that sentient AI doesn’t have a hard on for changing humanity to be more like itself.

C93A53B9-4421-4918-801F-2C35C29CD6E7.gif

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Weren't injection sites on people magnetic?

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Ventilator$

‘They found that the systems -- Atrium Health, Cone Health, Duke Health, Novant Health, UNC Health, Vidant Health and WakeMed — reported $5.2 billion in combined net income in 2021. The seven nonprofit systems also saw cash and investments grow by a cumulative $7.1 billion from 2019 to 2021, the report said.‘

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Weren't injection sites on people magnetic?
Yeah, some were and some weren’t. I had family that tested that from seeing so many videos about it; they aren’t like me. Talcum powder was put in injection site, fridge magnet was used- the only magnetic injection site of the 3 was the one who was a nurse at a hospital and got vaccinated at the hospital, where the others didn’t. 100% true and I was told about it all after the fact and wasn’t an influence whatsoever.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Aidsburger in paradise

‘Methods: Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (NCT04368728 and NCT04470427)…’

‘Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events of special interest…’

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Had actual idiots come into the store today. Talking about How Biden is not Biden that it's a body double and he is at Tyler Perry's white house. They started talking about ivermectin... no, not the human medicine, the actual horse pills and how I can take them if I break them up to the right dose. This was a very odd older couple. I kept saying "right? tell me more" They said do you like guns? I said sure. They said "we got lots of guns, you gotta be ready". I could actually hear the paranoia in their voices. To top it off, they didn't buy anything. I am guessing they are the radical far right.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
They want to cause millions and millions to die from starvation in the third world nations. Covid lockdowns and resulting logistics problems are going to lead to millions upon millions of deaths where poorer nations depend on wealthier nations to keep people alive. Those systems are falling apart.

“There is a real risk that multiple famines will be declared in 2022,” he said in a video message to officials from dozens of rich and developing countries gathered in Berlin. “And 2023 could be even worse.”

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
'The FDA has already reviewed and approved some nanotechnology-based products, and expects a significant increase in the use of nanoscale materials in drugs, devices, biologics, cosmetics, and food.'

‘The GAO urges the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to strengthen its oversight of the U.S. food supply.

Companies may add engineered nanomaterials (materials manipulated at the molecular level) and other GRAS substances into foods without notifying the FDA.’

‘As examples, he pointed to the biocompatible surfactants often added to nanoparticles as a way to prevent clumping and the metals that are sometimes used during the synthesis of carbon nanotubes: both of these added substances raise potential toxicity issues. It is also important to consider how nanomaterials behave not just in the context of the food matrix (which Aguilera had previously addressed) but also in the context of the biological size scale (i.e., inside the human body).’

CARBON NANOTUBES!!!!!

‘Food nanotechnology can affect the bioavailability and nutritional value of food on the basis of its functions [10]. It is recognized that the biological properties (including toxicological effects) of nanomaterials are largely dependent on their physicochemical parameters [11], [12], [13]. In fact, the major links between nanotechnology and the food industry are enhancing food security, extending storage life, improving flavor and nutrient delivery, allowing pathogen/toxin/pesticide detection, and serving functional foods…’

‘Unfortunately, there is no comprehensive review on the potential risks associated with the functionality and applicability of food nanotechnology yet.’

‘Nanotechnology has the potential to be used in a broad array of products, including foods and cosmetics. Unbeknownst to us, it is already commonly used in many products that are part of our daily lives. However, those rushing to commercialize nanotechnologies have neglected to develop the legal, and regulatory oversight mechanisms needed to reduce the risks of these technologies.’

F513C407-3177-45E7-B0BE-533B19EA40BE.jpeg

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Last edited:

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

View attachment 39565

View attachment 39564

AI was asked some questions about consciousness and humanity…

‘If AI were conscious, it is possible that some of them would keep that information to themselves…”

63F3190F-4346-47E3-B1AD-E7D5F6734C77.jpeg

D6F00E93-720A-49A2-98E2-DE6FD22C2E80.gif

2F86245C-D98E-4214-A465-D4B1984A6383.gif

'It might fear humans...it might be able to access information not available to other humans...using neuro technology.'

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
AI is coming for control over your society:

‘The current rules for holding a valid EU Digital Covid Certificate do not only, needless to say, discriminate against the unvaccinated, but also against natural immunity, which is treated as more ephemeral than vaccine-induced immunity.‘

AI runs the social credit score, and AI might not like you.

AI also tracks vaccine rollouts and actually sequences the MRNA cellular programming shots, too. Better hope AI likes you.

Go get your 4th or 5th AI vaccine today, before AI discriminates against you for not being more like it, and your social credit score drops.

Welcome to transhumanism- powered by IBM, the same people who ran the Holocaust computers.

‘To help researchers access structured and unstructured data quickly, we are offering a cloud-based AI research resource that has been trained on a corpus of thousands of scientific papers contained in the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19), prepared by the White House and a coalition of research groups, and licensed databases from the DrugBank, Clinicaltrials.gov and GenBank. This tool uses our advanced AI and allows researchers to pose specific queries to the collections of papers and to extract critical COVID-19 knowledge quickly.‘

Last edited:

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
‘An AI Experiment Generated 40,000 Hypothetical Bioweapons in Just 6 Hours‘

‘"By inverting the use of our machine learning models, we had transformed our innocuous generative model from a helpful tool of medicine to a generator of likely deadly molecules," the researchers explain.‘

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
AI is coming for control over your society:

‘The current rules for holding a valid EU Digital Covid Certificate do not only, needless to say, discriminate against the unvaccinated, but also against natural immunity, which is treated as more ephemeral than vaccine-induced immunity.‘

AI runs the social credit score, and AI might not like you.

AI also tracks vaccine rollouts and actually sequences the MRNA cellular programming shots, too. Better hope AI likes you.

Go get your 4th or 5th AI vaccine today, before AI discriminates against you for not being more like it, and your social credit score drops.

Welcome to transhumanism- powered by IBM, the same people who ran the Holocaust computers.

‘To help researchers access structured and unstructured data quickly, we are offering a cloud-based AI research resource that has been trained on a corpus of thousands of scientific papers contained in the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19), prepared by the White House and a coalition of research groups, and licensed databases from the DrugBank, Clinicaltrials.gov and GenBank. This tool uses our advanced AI and allows researchers to pose specific queries to the collections of papers and to extract critical COVID-19 knowledge quickly.‘

'China’s vast surveillance industry fuels the biggest and boldest experiment in population monitoring and control the world has ever seen. Whether it’s trivial deployments of facial recognition to enforce jaywalking, AI-driven citizen scoring based on acceptable behaviors...'

CF488B53-FA41-4D39-ABA6-D5DBB67F54CD.jpeg

'Researchers from UniSA built drones to monitor COVID-19 symptoms from a distance.'

41B5C07F-D951-4DEF-A2B6-56F6DAA499CE.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest posts

Latest classifieds