What is COVID?

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, because they’re totally using genetics gathering to “solve crime”, and I’m sure it’s not for a Nazi “Holocaust” with IBM computers. That could never happen, again.
Do you not see how many crimes are solved by DNA and family genealogy? Are you against solving horrible crimes in an instant? All because you believe in some bizarre Nazi conspiracy theory. I said everybody who is born should have their DNA entered into the national database known as CODIS. How do you think they caught the Golden State Killer after 30 or so years? Man you are out there bro.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Do you not see how many crimes are solved by DNA and family genealogy? Are you against solving horrible crimes in an instant? All because you believe in some bizarre Nazi conspiracy theory. I said everybody who is born should have their DNA entered into the national database known as CODIS. How do you think they caught the Golden State Killer after 30 or so years? Man you are out there bro.
All that DNA he leaves on little kids...

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
I don’t support eugenics. End of my thought process. You don’t understand the larger picture, and please, explain to me your extensive knowledge on how genetics work.

We are funding Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. That’s just a fact you don’t like. Nazis didn’t lose WW2 is another fact you don’t like.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
“FDA chief Dr. Robert Califf explains why he says the leading cause of death in the US is misinformation.Source: CNN”

Words kill! Says the CIA Nazi News. No freedom of speech for you, slave!

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
I don’t support eugenics. End of my thought process. You don’t understand the larger picture, and please, explain to me your extensive knowledge on how genetics work.

We are funding Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. That’s just a fact you don’t like. Nazis didn’t lose WW2 is another fact you don’t like.
O.k. conspiracy theorist. You win. DNA databases solve a lot of crimes.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018

Prove both of what you said with facts from legitimate news sources. I guess that you are on Putin's side in this War by how you talk.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
I’m not for any war where humans are killing humans, because that’s just suicidal. And I have, idiot, and you don’t keep up. You don’t care, and quit pretending like you do, you liar.

The war is humanity vs artificial intelligence. Once people will realize that, the whole world will make sense. Life is but a stage.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
I’m not for any war where humans are killing humans, because that’s just suicidal. And I have, idiot, and you don’t keep up. You don’t care, and quit pretending like you do, you liar.

The war is humanity vs artificial intelligence. Once people will realize that, the whole world will make sense. Life is but a stage.
More conspiracy theories. Humanity vs. Artificial intelligence? Are you serious? More like a deranged Dictator trying to get his precious Russia back together. Nothing more and nothing less.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018

So the whole World is wrong except you? That's all I need to know.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
More conspiracy theories. Humanity vs. Artificial intelligence? Are you serious? More like a deranged Dictator trying to get his precious Russia back together. Nothing more and nothing less.
So the whole World is wrong except you? That's all I need to know.
Yes, I’m serious, and that’s not what I said. I just said once people realize that humanity is battling AI, the world will make more sense as to why it’s unfolding as it is.

1A2BE1D8-0628-43C3-B28E-E126B11AD05D.jpeg

83CCFB42-1539-4FB0-A1AA-88F03788A185.jpeg

9AB75B80-5811-4945-BDB2-D3F1081E6DAD.jpeg

“Thomas John Watson Sr. (February 17, 1874 - June 19, 1956) was an American businessman who served as the chairman and CEO of IBM.”

25581579-7615-44B7-BE83-DC197CE91869.jpeg

9EFD59DC-5278-4D66-8AC9-685E5362D155.jpeg

A2657772-DAA8-4247-9B2F-25B742947F96.jpeg

“Historians working as part of Black's research team said that in the paperback they had pieced together the previously fragmented story of IBM's role in supplying the organizational machinery used to to transport millions of people to Polish death camps.”

5C207B94-2337-43AF-A841-C047931D50E6.jpeg

“Building a vaccinated world presents complex challenges. From manufacturing vaccines to bringing people back together, trust is more important than ever.”

Yeah, no proof. Lol

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Yes, I’m serious, and that’s not what I said. I just said once people realize that humanity is battling AI, the world will make more sense as to why it’s unfolding as it is.

View attachment 38308

View attachment 38309

View attachment 38310

“Thomas John Watson Sr. (February 17, 1874 - June 19, 1956) was an American businessman who served as the chairman and CEO of IBM.”

View attachment 38311

View attachment 38312

View attachment 38314

“Historians working as part of Black's research team said that in the paperback they had pieced together the previously fragmented story of IBM's role in supplying the organizational machinery used to to transport millions of people to Polish death camps.”

View attachment 38315

“Building a vaccinated world presents complex challenges. From manufacturing vaccines to bringing people back together, trust is more important than ever.”

Yeah, no proof. Lol
So now IBM caused Hitler to kill 6 million Jews. You are fukking crazy man. Please spend your energy on something more productive. Even if you are 100% correct (highly doubtful) how does it help us today?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.