What is COVID?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
If being pro-constitutional and individual rights is considered whacky by you brown shirts, then, yes, I’m extremely whacky.
Except you don’t know a damn thing about how the COTUS works.
You keep saying stuff is unconstitutional and are thoroughly incorrect.

How can you claim to be “pro” something that you don’t even understand?

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
Crazy that Buck doesn't even realize he IS everything he b*tches and complains about. He IS what he thinks everyone else is. Doesn't have a single original thought in his fat f*cking head and just regurgitates what ever alt right media and conspiracy theory websites tell him to. He's a brainwashed puppet with Biden Derangement Syndrome that can't get over the fact that his orange god got absolutely annihilated in the last election. It's absolutely hilarious yet sad and pathetic at the same time.

adulbrich

Olive oil un-virginer
5,000+ posts
May 11, 2014
Oof. Pandemic Price Penalty must have killed your mad money fund.
Not fantastic, but bearable. I already had the parts to finish off the stripped g17 frame. The real deal I got was on the 5.7x28. Bought 1,850 rounds for $700 from my old co-worker's widow. She's selling all his guns and ammo. She only wanted $600, but I gave her an extra $100. They are reloads from a reliable source, so not as valuable as factory new.

It is worth noting on this thread that he did die from corona a month ago. It is also worth noting that he had MANY risk factors:

1. He was old-ish (54 years old).
2. He was over 300 pounds. He was 350 a year ago, but I know he said he lost about 30 pounds within the last year.
3. He was unvaccinated.
4. He was severely diabetic.
5. He used to have a sand-blasting and welding business. Silica dust from sand blasting created a bunch of scar tissue in his lungs, reducing their function. Some of the welding he did was also not great on lungs.

At my new job, they had me take a course on silica dust. Learned how nasty it really is.

metalheadjoe

Unapologetic prick
10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
Not fantastic, but bearable. I already had the parts to finish off the stripped g17 frame. The real deal I got was on the 5.7x28. Bought 1,850 rounds for $700 from my old co-worker's widow. She's selling all his guns and ammo. She only wanted $600, but I gave her an extra $100. They are reloads from a reliable source, so not as valuable as factory new.

It is worth noting on this thread that he did die from corona a month ago. It is also worth noting that he had MANY risk factors:

1. He was old-ish (54 years old).
2. He was over 300 pounds. He was 350 a year ago, but I know he said he lost about 30 pounds within the last year.
3. He was unvaccinated.
4. He was severely diabetic.
5. He used to have a sand-blasting and welding business. Silica dust from sand blasting created a bunch of scar tissue in his lungs, reducing their function. Some of the welding he did was also not great on lungs.

At my new job, they had me take a course on silica dust. Learned how nasty it really is.
She's selling stuff for what he told her he paid for it.

Reactions: Popwarhomie

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Popwarhomie

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
I promise that it would be fatal to our nation to try and do this:

“ – Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications. Only 27% of all voters – including just 14% of Republicans and 18% of unaffiliated voters – favor criminal punishment of vaccine critics.”

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
Just got my 5th Covid test after being exposed again at work. Negative again. What does a guy have to do to actually get this disease? Should I rub some virus directly on my gums?

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
Maybe mix up some covid powder in my cocaine and get it directly into my mucus membranes?

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
I just need the 5 days off. 10 days was too much all at once, but 5 is perfect. I’d like to get covid twice every year if I can.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Just got my 5th Covid test after being exposed again at work. Negative again. What does a guy have to do to actually get this disease? Should I rub some virus directly on my gums?
You might be a lucky one. I have a family member who hasn’t had so much as a head cold in 20+ years. Exposed all the time.
Lucky [email protected]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds