What is COVID?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Lots of newsworthy things don't make it to the light of day (far worse than covid right now is the state of agriculture, very little covered in the corporate news of that fact). More to the point, hospitals are a business as well, just like prisons, and whether government, profit, or non-profit, they're all trying to be profitable. The average mid 60-high 70 percent occupancy at all times. Lots of dynamics going on that fill the beds up during covid. Fewer nurses because they were fired or burnt out and left, turning patients away (with no early treatment) till they got bad enough for a bed, payments for certain procedures and for reporting data a specific way have all made this a shit show.

Pharma is a corporate beast. The corporate beast model is in the process of destroying all small farms. Small farms (even large private farms to a great extent) are not "get rich" money-making ventures. Farmers farm because they are people of the soil, or like the connection with the earth, and have a lot of autonomy. At the end of the day, a corporation's primary function is returning a profit to its shareholders. More to the point, about the best product, there are lots of reasons to question whether mRNA is even a decent product at this point. Considering how much news coverage on corporate media has been "Brought to you Pfizer", AND that the top shareholders own pharma and media, that should be a very big indicator that the corporate media is unfit to be the fourth estate. What happened to the good liberals that were quick to check corporate corruption and government collusion?

Yes and those 50-74 yo per the CDCD data had 4 or more comorbidities. They were sickly and pharma dependent. It's tragic, it very much is. My family, my wife's family, friends, we all know lots of people who fall in that category. We need to correct the course of this ship. There are too many sickly people on this planet who are further ******* up our water and soil. Nature has a solution, let her work.

Not tricky at all. The natural course of virus evolution is to become more transmissible and less virulent. Of course, the case could be made since this is a lab-created freak, natural doesn't apply. Pfizer exec Dr. Bourla has stated that there is little if any protection from Omicron with 2 doses. The WHO has stated that "if mandatory vaccination is to be considered necessary then there should be sufficient evidence that the vaccine is efficacious in preventing serious infection and/or transmission" and that for Omicron they noted "there is as yet no such evidence " and "the data we do have suggests opposite". In fact, it appears Omicron prefers the vaccinated.

If you are healthy, you have very little chance of ending up hospitalized. Flu and colds ****; no way around that. Yes, I see lots of sick people (most happen to be vaccinated). I am in a network of more than a hundred unvaccinated people, all active in conversation, and few are ill, compared to our observations of the vaccinated.

I didn't bring religion into the discussion. I certainly got a bit metaphorical. I like good audio and have come her for help on projects. I am afflicted with a desire for material just like the rest of us. I also recognize the by which spell we, en mass, seem to be burdened. I am ok with all that being swept away if it means we all get right with our relationships with man, spirit, nature and we use technology in accordance with nature's processes. In short, using it to be better stewards to Gaia and better to each other.

In any case, as unlikely as it is for either of us to reverse our perspectives of what is going on, I do suggest you stock up on food. Even IF the covid world fades away back to some pre-covid normalcy (which I'd argue is not possible/bigger changes than even 9/11), global food production is on the cusp of collapse. The shelves MAY get restocked generally speaking, but I wouldn't expect it. In fact, I'd expect hungry pets and children and no words to explain the hunger pangs away. The cities and suburbs are but weeks away from starvation once it really becomes evident that a bigger problem is afoot.
I read your response and I see the big picture. Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: Jesus Christ

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

Jesus Christ

Demon Slayer
Aug 13, 2021
So how do you think the US and its citizens will be viewed by the world when everyone finds out we were behind it all.....shits gonna get scary!

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
So how do you think the US and its citizens will be viewed by the world when everyone finds out we were behind it all.....shits gonna get scary!
The UN is behind it all. On very big and evil events like the release of COVID-19, or something like the assassination of JFK, what they do is get groups of people from multiple nations to do the evil deeds together. What that does is tie all of them together in defense of each other while they try to operationally deploy their plan to the fullest extent. So, if one person or group goes down, that means they are all at risk of going down, and they use all of their available multi/transnational government, corporate, etc. forces to help complete and defend the operation, to try to keep every organization involved out of hot water by any means. With the release of the sars-cov-2 virus, there's major organizations from, at least, the US, Canada, China, and iirc the UK are all involved. There's quite a bit of transnational powers that are involved with this whole operation, and it leads to some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world. The facade of national warfare needs to be broken. This is the human race vs some sort of singularity-ran hierarchy that's intent on capturing the will of the human race entirely. Getting nations to fight with each other is just a divide and conquer strategy, because the attack over the past 2 years is not a war between any nations. It's a war between the United Nations and the human race.

Last edited:

2RZ-FE

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Mar 14, 2011
I think I got Covid by reading this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: RobGMN and Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
That is officially the dumbest thing anyone has ever said on this forum.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005

• Haha
Reactions: ThxOne

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds