What is COVID?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Well, I am still alive. This sickness, if it is the Delta Rona, is quite the over hyped virus. 3 days and already easing up.

Eyes are sore as hell
Scratchy throat
Occasional cough
Fatigue
Hot flashes
Chills
Skin is sensitive to the touch

An inconvenience at best.

Reactions: Buck

jmc0369

CarAudio.com Regular
Jul 3, 2021
socal
Well, I am still alive. This sickness, if it is the Delta Rona, is quite the over hyped virus. 3 days and already easing up.

Eyes are sore as hell
Scratchy throat
Occasional cough
Fatigue
Hot flashes
Chills
Skin is sensitive to the touch

An inconvenience at best.
Good to hear, I wish you a continued speedy recovery.

• Love
  • Thanks
Reactions: Buck and ThxOne

junkyardjeff

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jul 29, 2021
Dayton Ohio
I had that crap a year ago last febuary before everyone knew what was going around,this time it was less then what I had 4 years prior that was much worse and the same symptoms of what was going around last year and never felt so bad in my life. Was told it was a virus and had to run through my body so when I got it last feb did not go to the hospital since I did not want to spend money for the copays and sent home not feeling any better so I just dealt with it since it was not as bad. This crap has been around before but not nearly as much as last year.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Ok so I am about 83% back to normal... or so I thought. I just took a nice hot shower. I use fragrant shampoo. I also use a beard conditioner that has a potent scent. I could not smell my beard conditioner or shampoo. I would say about 95% of my smell has checked out lol. I can't even smell my menthol cough drops. Taste is still there. For now.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
Ok so I am about 83% back to normal... or so I thought. I just took a nice hot shower. I use fragrant shampoo. I also use a beard conditioner that has a potent scent. I could not smell my beard conditioner or shampoo. I would say about 95% of my smell has checked out lol. I can't even smell my menthol cough drops. Taste is still there. For now.
It'll bounce around some. The biggest mistake people make is caring. The fear is what really gets people, it seems like. People who freak out when they're sick because of all the hype, I think those people are the ones who get the worst cases. A lot of people just don't rest. We live in such an ever quickly spinning ouroboros society that people seem to get disillusioned about their priorities; people completely get disconnected from their own self, it seems, out of fear. I'm trying to say something like people who live in a mental haze are less likely to heal themselves. I think that's a large factor in healing from illness or body damage, whatever it may be. Your mind produces electrical signals; the signals change with the way you think; your body reacts physically to the electrical signals that your brain and spine sends to the rest of your body, through the peripheral nervous system. If you are sending your body bad signals that make your body ready to be on defense, like being in a state of fear, then your body isn't timing out to heal; it's not getting the go ahead; it still thinks you're at war, so to speak.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
It'll bounce around some. The biggest mistake people make is caring. The fear is what really gets people, it seems like. People who freak out when they're sick because of all the hype, I think those people are the ones who get the worst cases. A lot of people just don't rest. We live in such an ever quickly spinning ouroboros society that people seem to get disillusioned about their priorities; people completely get disconnected from their own self, it seems, out of fear. I'm trying to say something like people who live in a mental haze are less likely to heal themselves. I think that's a large factor in healing from illness or body damage, whatever it may be. Your mind produces electrical signals; the signals change with the way you think; your body reacts physically to the electrical signals that your brain and spine sends to the rest of your body, through the peripheral nervous system. If you are sending your body bad signals that make your body ready to be on defense, like being in a state of fear, then your body isn't timing out to heal; it's not getting the go ahead; it still thinks you're at war, so to speak.
No fear here brother. My main thoughts were, I don't want to infect my daughter and how long will I be sick. Once I coughed up 3 large mucus chunks I started feeling better. I'd say at the rate I am going... 2 days to 100%

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Ahhhhh fuck me running....

Got
Muscle ache.
99.9 temp so far.
Nausea.
Runny nose.

really.jpg

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Better make sure it's clean too. Your tap water will damage your brain, more than likely.
Fukkkkk is that why I'm retarded? :ROFLMAO:

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
Fukkkkk is that why I'm retarded? :ROFLMAO:
Dude, a lot of tapwater is just chemically treated sewage...it's a loop, largely, it seems. That's why they put so many chemicals in it...FL water is scary bro, smells like sulfur half of the time, depends on where you are.

• Dislike

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Dude, a lot of tapwater is just chemically treated sewage...it's a loop, largely, it seems. That's why they put so many chemicals in it...FL water is scary bro, smells like sulfur half of the time, depends on where you are.
I have well water.

Reactions: Buck

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
I have well water.
Still have to be careful; runoff can get into the water table, even if it's deep underground. If you have any farms near you, or any neighborhood where round-up is used everywhere, stuff like that, I would still filter it. What if you're drinking weed killer? Not saying you are, just a thought.

• Dislike

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Still have to be careful; runoff can get into the water table, even if it's deep underground. If you have any farms near you, or any neighborhood where round-up is used everywhere, stuff like that, I would still filter it. What if you're drinking weed killer? Not saying you are, just a thought.
What filtering are you using? RO filters, carbon filters, or a GAC filter?

I live in the woods. Don't really have much to worry about.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
What filtering are you using? RO filters, carbon filters, or a GAC filter?

I live in the woods. Don't really have much to worry about.
Silver infused Ceramic/carbon iirc. 2x of them, rated 5000 gallons per.

• Dislike

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
Silver infused Ceramic/carbon iirc. 2x of them, rated 5000 gallons per.
"Proprietary gravity block ionic adsorption technology
Silver-impregnated ceramic outer shell that multiplies filtering power"

Silver is good for you, kills bad stuff that's small. Kinda like vampires, like if bacteria or a virus infected vampires, that would be why silver kills them. Not literally, just making a visual.

• Dislike

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
I think I'm going to look into adding a water filtration system to my new house now. I never have liked that they add fluoride to drinking water.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
I think I'm going to look into adding a water filtration system to my new house now. I never have liked that they add fluoride to drinking water.
It gets deposited in your brain/lower IQ's. What do they tell you at the dentist when they clean your teeth with the flouride spray? Don't swallow. What does it say on your flouridated tooth paste? Don't swallow; harmful if swallowed; call poison control, etc.

But yeah, f*ck it, let's just put it in the water supply and let people drink as much of it as possible without any regulation. Flouride is good for your teeth, so let's put it in your gut? Hmmmm....:poop:

• Dislike

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Orlando Area, FL
  • Dislike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
murph The Thunderdome! 8