What is COVID?

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
The study shows that there is efficacy of cloth masks.
Citation needed.
Still waiting on your refutation of all those other sources or for you to post your own body of evidence suggesting wearing a bandanna over your face prevents the spread of respiratory infections.

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
SHOW ME THE STUDIES
And FWIW "studies" are not science. They're exercises in statistics, almost all of them have an agenda (usually to please those who fund them), and most of the ones I have read have glaring omissions from just plain omission of details to admitting certain data is censored.

Making statistics show anything you like is undergrad Statistics 101 stuff.

Science is how we came up with Ohm's Law or Newton's Laws of Motion. Anybody can set up any test we like to test these things, run experiments and ALWAYS have the same result. The opinion of someone you consider an authority figure doesn't make opinion "science".

• Thanks
Reactions: Buck and SlugButter

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
The basic steps of the scientific method are: 1) make an observation that describes a problem, 2) create a hypothesis, 3) test the hypothesis, and 4) draw conclusions and refine the hypothesis. ... Critical thinking is a key component of the scientific method. Without it, you cannot use logic to come to conclusions.

Robs steps of the scientific method are: 1) repeat a problem I saw on Facebook over and over 2) make sure it lines up with my politics while making observations 3) only repeat the tests that support my already preconceived conclusions 4) draw conclusions about other people’s morality to avoid refining the hypothesis……critical thought is overrated.

Reactions: metalheadjoe

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Citation needed.
Still waiting on your refutation of all those other sources or for you to post your own body of evidence suggesting wearing a bandanna over your face prevents the spread of respiratory infections.
It’s in the study you want me to cite the study that I gave you the link to, that was quoted in the meme you used to support your feelings?

So, you accept a meme as proof, but then don’t believe the quote in the meme is legit.

Yeah, THAT makes sense.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
The basic steps of the scientific method are: 1) make an observation that describes a problem, 2) create a hypothesis, 3) test the hypothesis, and 4) draw conclusions and refine the hypothesis. ... Critical thinking is a key component of the scientific method. Without it, you cannot use logic to come to conclusions.

Robs steps of the scientific method are: 1) repeat a problem I saw on Facebook over and over 2) make sure it lines up with my politics while making observations 3) only repeat the tests that support my already preconceived conclusions 4) draw conclusions about other people’s morality to avoid refining the hypothesis……critical thought is overrated.
I don’t quote from Facebook, or Instagram, Twatter, memes, Trump, Rand Paul, or any other bullshlt sources.

That’s what Buck and all of the “anti” people are doing. The stuff I reference is a result of an already completed scientific process.
Do you expect me to perform the whole process again to prove the results that have already been achieved by the experts in the field?

You’re buying pre-built equipment from proven sources. Why? With your logic, you should be building your own from scratch. Thiele-Small parameters exist, but you should build 100 boxes through trial and error instead.
Yeah…makes a lot of sense.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Buck has posted four times after a direct request to provide proof of his claims. Two of the four were stupid memes.
One was a statement totally tangential to his claim. One was his personal statement that science is wrong but he is right.

Amazing work there. No wonder he bleeds out his @ss. The doctors probably diagnosed an ulcer but he refused to believe and blamed radio waves instead.

Reactions: perrin_07

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
I have to point this out. You are quoting facts RobGMN. You are not doing the work needed to come to the conclusions that then can become facts. What you are doing is selecting "facts" that work for you based on your feelings or fit your views. You aren't using medical degrees you earned through education, you're leaning on other people for facts and just assuming they are correct. Unless you are actually the person or persons doing the work, you don't know if what you are quoting as facts are actually the be all end all answers. You can't just pick facts because they land on your side and then try to tell everyone else they are stupid. Facts don't rely on answers from just one side. You have quoted many biased "facts" because of YOUR feelings.

/\ this post is not an attack on you personally. It is simply my opinion from my observations of what facts you post.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Buck has posted four times after a direct request to provide proof of his claims. Two of the four were stupid memes.
One was a statement totally tangential to his claim. One was his personal statement that science is wrong but he is right.

Amazing work there. No wonder he bleeds out his @ss. The doctors probably diagnosed an ulcer but he refused to believe and blamed radio waves instead.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Five times.
Pathetic.

If memes are your guide to medical science, your box designs are probably based on pure guesswork.
I wouldn’t trust you to design a 2’x3’ sheet of mdf.
You’d probably refer to a meme that says there are 10” per foot. And believe it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Five times.
Pathetic.

If memes are your guide to medical science, your box designs are probably based on pure guesswork.
I wouldn’t trust you to design a 2’x3’ sheet of mdf.
You’d probably refer to a meme that says there are 10” per foot. And believe it.
Are you serious? :ROFLMAO:

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Latest classifieds