What is COVID?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
“The slogan “Coughs and Sneezes Spread Diseases” was coined in the United States during the last great flu pandemic between 1918 and 1920 to highlight the role of coughs and sneezes in disseminating respiratory pathogens.”

I’m sure they did this just to control and make slaves out of all of us. And to think our parent ms told us it was to help reduce infecting others with our gunk!

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
“The slogan “Coughs and Sneezes Spread Diseases” was coined in the United States during the last great flu pandemic between 1918 and 1920 to highlight the role of coughs and sneezes in disseminating respiratory pathogens.”
That’s a cool story bro. You realize science has advanced exponentially since 1920? That’s a hundred years ago. Smoking cigarettes was still healthy back then, and I’m pretty sure they still had cocaine in sodas. So what is your point?

This is a bioweapon that’s spread by breathing, and it doesn’t need face goo or moisture to ride on to spread to others. It’s too small to be caught by almost any mask that people are wearing.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
That’s a cool story bro. You realize science has advanced exponentially since 1920? That’s a hundred years ago. Smoking cigarettes was still healthy back then, and I’m pretty sure they still had cocaine in sodas. So what is your point?

This is a bioweapon that’s spread by breathing, and it doesn’t need face goo or moisture to ride on to spread to others. It’s too small to be caught by almost any mask that people are wearing.
SHOW ME THE STUDIES THAT NOW SAY THE INFORMATION HAS CHANGED. They recommended against smoking when it was determined it caused health problems.
Show the study that says to NOT cover up when coughing or sneezing.
Show the study that doctors are just being slaves when they mask up before opening you up for surgery.
Show the studies that refute the info on the website I linked to.

Not a YouTube video.
Not a meme created by a 13 y.o. in his moms basement.
Not something you feel or believe, or “just know”.

Once and for all, provide some proof of the BS you spew or STFU already.
Your BS is really tiresome, useless, and cluttering the discussion. Christ, you actually told someone with a hearing issue not to trust an audiologist, and to do his own diagnosis.
You’re a fvcking menace.

Last edited:

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
SHOW ME THE STUDIES THAT NOW SAY THE INFORMATION HAS CHANGED. They recommended against smoking when it was determined it caused health problems.
Show the study that says to NOT cover up when coughing or sneezing.
Show the study that doctors are just being slaves when they mask up before opening you up for surgery.
Show the studies that refute the info on the website I linked to.

Not a YouTube video.
Not a meme created by a 13 y.o. in his moms basement.
Not something you feel or believe, or “just know”.

Once and for all, provide some proof of the BS you spew or STFU already.
Your BS is really tiresome, useless, and cluttering the discussion. Christ, you actually told someone with a hearing issue not to trust an audiologist, and to do his own diagnosis.
You’re a fvcking menace.
You don’t have to cough or sneeze to pass covid if you have it lol. Masks don’t work. Doctors don’t wear masks in surgery to protect against airborne viral transmission; they do it so they don’t spit or sneeze inside of someone’s body. I’m not sure if you can actually understand the difference between those two things.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not sure our parents motivation... I'm sure flying globs of snot was partly to blame. Is your Ex-wife hot?
Of course my ex-wife is hot. She re-married though. We don't talk anymore. The restraining order is in effect until January 3rd. I caught her cheating after 17 years together. Of course her cheating was my fault. I still haven't figured that one out.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Of course my ex-wife is hot. She re-married though. We don't talk anymore. The restraining order is in effect until January 3rd. I caught her cheating after 17 years together. Of course her cheating was my fault. I still haven't figured that one out.
Don't let it rent space in your head. Nobody forces someone to cheat. She made a choice.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
You don’t have to cough or sneeze to pass covid if you have it lol. Masks don’t work. Doctors don’t wear masks in surgery to protect against airborne viral transmission; they do it so they don’t spit or sneeze inside of someone’s body. I’m not sure if you can actually understand the difference between those two things.
In other words, you don’t have the least bit of ANYTHING other than “Masks don’t work”.
The least persuasive argument you could possibly put forward.

You think a surgeon needs a mask to avoid spitting or sneezing in someone’s body? Why would that be? Because respiratory droplets carry germs and viruses that they don’t want to spread?
If the mask does nothing, then wearing one in surgery obviously wouldn’t help. That’s the conclusion your logic leads to.

Not only did you fail to support your argument, you just contradicted it.
Lay off the memes and conspiracy fantasies, and read something educational instead.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
In other words, you don’t have the least bit of ANYTHING other than “Masks don’t work”.

You think a surgeon needs a mask to avoid spitting or sneezing in someone’s body? Why would that be? Because respiratory droplets carry germs and viruses that they don’t want to spread?
If the mask does nothing, then wearing one in surgery obviously wouldn’t help. That’s the conclusion your logic leads to.

Lay off the memes and conspiracy fantasies, and read something educational instead.
Like I said, you don’t understand the difference between airborne viruses and things like mucous and moisture ejection from the nose and mouth. You’re literally retarded, and I said it before you wouldn’t understand, and you still proved the point man. Come on. Somebody not spitting or sneezing on you doesn’t protect you from getting covid. Kinda like the vaccine doesn’t 😂👍

Doctors don’t wear masks to protect against airborne viruses that can travel as isolated viral particles that are too small for the masks to catch. They wear masks so the don’t sneeze mucous into like somebody’s cut open chest during heart surgery. They don’t wear a mask in heart surgery to protect people from bioweapon viruses designed to be aerosolized and travel though the air. Surely you’re not stupid enough to not understand there’s a slight size difference between a virus and a clump of mucous or spit, right?

None of the bullshit works, that’s why we’re all still here 🥴
It was never meant to work in the first place.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008

Covid doesn’t need respiratory droplets to travel 🥴

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.