What is COVID?

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
A growing body of research shows that the risk of SARS-CoV-2 transmission is strongly correlated with the duration and intensity of contact:
Which is common sense, but what where is any actual rebuttal of the originally quoted statement? Where is the body of evidence suggesting that all of a sudden wearing a bandanna over your face offers some protection against the spread of respiratory infections? Do you have any counter evidence for any of those other studies?

Remember when the high priests of you silly doomsday cult told us that we shouldn't be wearing masks?
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/health/coronavirus-n95-face-masks.html

Remember when your trusted authority figures told you to go out and hug a Chinaman?
https://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/079-20/mayor-de-blasio-speaker-johnson-queens-chamber-commerce-encourage-new-yorkers-visit/#/0

If science has proved something and you use that to support your beliefs, it's not confirmation bias. It's simply referring to facts that exist and that you may even have used to form your opinion.
Sort of like all the studies I posted or don't those count because they don't validate the new rituals of your silly cult?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Yep. You missed the point. I’m saying you only apply it to others even though you’re suffering from the same affliction. Your confirmation bias even has confirmation bias. You understand things on a superficial level, just like this example, then try to act like you have a leg up on intelligence over others. You don’t even understand the confirmation bias effect deep enough to apply it in any practical manner, other than for internet trolling.
1. You just completely changed your argument
2. He used the reference incorrectly, and so are you by creating your own interpretation of it.
I provided analogies that show Confirmation Bias in a real situation

You claimed I made up my own definition, yet it was quoted from OED. Just like Thx, you don’t get to provide your own spin on the accepted definition to meet your narrative.

Where I have a leg up in intelligence is that I know when I don’t know and I defer to experts for the answer.
I don’t use “because I know” or feel, believe, opine, wish, to support what I say. I back it with facts and evidence.

See the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: SlugButter

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Which is common sense, but what where is any actual rebuttal of the originally quoted statement? Where is the body of evidence suggesting that all of a sudden wearing a bandanna over your face offers some protection against the spread of respiratory infections? Do you have any counter evidence for any of those other studies?

Remember when the high priests of you silly doomsday cult told us that we shouldn't be wearing masks?
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/health/coronavirus-n95-face-masks.html

Remember when your trusted authority figures told you to go out and hug a Chinaman?
https://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/079-20/mayor-de-blasio-speaker-johnson-queens-chamber-commerce-encourage-new-yorkers-visit/#/0

Sort of like all the studies I posted or don't those count because they don't validate the new rituals of your silly cult?
The study shows that there is efficacy of cloth masks. The study that the dopey meme maker thought they could quote as proof that masks don’t work at all.
Oops.

The high priests told us this at a time when it was accurate. Kind of like not worrying about nuclear waste in NJ from Fukushima when it hadn’t even hit our western shores yet.

I didn’t know Diblasio was a doctor, but I don’t take medical advice from politicians. I even refused to try Hydroxy when the president said it was great and worked for him (though he hadn’t taken it).
Some people DID listen. And died.
Oops.

It would be a real interesting show of hands for who covers their face when they cough or sneeze in public.
I’m assuming all the anti maskers don’t do it, since it has no effect at all on viral transmission.
Anyone willing to admit it?

Last edited:

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
The study shows that there is efficacy of cloth masks. The study that the dopey meme maker thought they could quote as proof that masks don’t work at all.
Oops.

The high priests told us this at a time when it was accurate. Kind of like not worrying about nuclear waste in NJ from Fukushima when it hadn’t even hit our western shores yet.

I didn’t know Diblasio was a doctor, but I don’t take medical advice from politicians. I even refused to try Hydroxy when the president said it was great and worked for him (though he hadn’t taken it).
Some people DID listen. And died.
Oops.

It would be a real interesting show of hands for who covers their face when they cough or sneeze in public.
I’m assuming all the anti maskers don’t do it, since it has no effect at all on viral transmission.
Anyone willing to admit it?
It doesn't even stop moisture from getting out of the mask :LOL:

I'm not sure what the vapor or smoke here is. Maybe it's steam? The mask really helps stop that; it doesn't f*cking leak out everywhere all around the mask :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, most of the masks people are wearing are REALLY working :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:🤡🤡🤡🤡

They don't require you to wear a mask that actually works. You wouldn't go fight in a WW1 trench with chemical war gas with a f*cking cloth mask on, so logic would tell you that it's not going to help stop the spread of a "severe pandemic."

It's all about covering the face, dehumanizing people, and training slaves to comply with illegal orders. If it was about health and protecting people from breathing other people's lung-crap, then they would require a mask type that ACTUALLY worked, which almost no one uses.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Your face has many muscles that are there to show expression of oneself. It's an essential communication for one person to see another person's face. That's how kids learn about life is by seeing adults' faces. It's like turning your face into a unit of the state. It's that nobody is now themselves; when we are together, we are all under the rules of the mask cult. You shall not fully communicate with your fellow human, because you are all diseased and need to be managed, before your emissions kill the planet.

Now pay your taxes, sh*t the f*ck up, and get on the train. We have camps for diseased humans. Well, Australia does now, at least. We also have special shots for diseased humans; we have to cure the disease ;)

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
You can’t say No BS when you ask a question like that. HIV is 10000000000% completely different than covid. But just to satisfy your dumb *** argument, you’re telling me if HIV was airborne then you would feel comfortable around a roomful of sneezing people if you had a mask on?
More comfortable than if I didn't have a mask on.

• Haha
Reactions: Clifff150

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
It doesn't even stop moisture from getting out of the mask :LOL:

I'm not sure what the vapor or smoke here is. Maybe it's steam? The mask really helps stop that; it doesn't f*cking leak out everywhere all around the mask :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, most of the masks people are wearing are REALLY working :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:🤡🤡🤡🤡

They don't require you to wear a mask that actually works. You wouldn't go fight in a WW1 trench with chemical war gas with a f*cking cloth mask on, so logic would tell you that it's not going to help stop the spread of a "severe pandemic."

It's all about covering the face, dehumanizing people, and training slaves to comply with illegal orders. If it was about health and protecting people from breathing other people's lung-crap, then they would require a mask type that ACTUALLY worked, which almost no one uses.
You post meaningless YouTube video that you think prove your point (when they actually disprove it) and you follow it with “logic would tell you” and some conspiracy fantasy about “them” pushing an evil plan to dehumanize people and train slaves.

You really should seek professional help. The sad thing is that many crazy people think THEY are the sane ones.

And you closer is that masks don’t work because no one uses the ones that work.
I guess monkey wrenches don’t work because everyone uses them as a hammer?

Your logic board is fried.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Tell us why you say that we say stuff that we don't say. I never said that, and you know that, and that's why you're a fraudulent person. That's a loaded question; your question was asked with bias already. You're a bullshit artist.

You should download yourself into a computer.

The virus is a designed bioweapon that can travel through the air as only the virus particle; it's designed that way. The mask holes are too small to catch the virus as it's alone. It's really simple math.
Just a quick question. Do you cover your nose when you sneeze? If so, why?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Just a quick question. Do you cover your nose when you sneeze? If so, why?
I posed that same question to all the anti-maskers here.
Crickets.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
Crickets.
I am no "anti-masker" by any means to all you people who must label everyone. I cover my mouth and nose when I sneeze 1 because I was raised to do, 2 so I don't shoot a GIANT snot ball on someone, 3 to redirect the finer parts of the sneeze as they are moving at a very high rate of speed.

Parts of the body I use:

Hands
Inner elbow joint
Your wife's cooch
🖕 :LOL:

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Crickets.
Exactly! Just like if the HIV virus was airborne these same people would be fighting to put a gas mask on. And they would be first in line to get vaccinated if there was a vaccine. I get a real kick out of the anti-mask and anti-vax people who are also pro-lifers. That shit cracks me up.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
I am no "anti-masker" by any means to all you people who must label everyone. I cover my mouth and nose when I sneeze 1 because I was raised to do, 2 so I don't shoot a GIANT snot ball on someone, 3 to redirect the finer parts of the sneeze as they are moving at a very high rate of speed.

Parts of the body I use:

Hands
Inner elbow joint
Your wife's cooch
🖕 :LOL:
And our parents taught us to do so because even they knew that sneezing spreads germs, colds, and viruses like the flu. I'm not married so you would have to use my ex-wifes cooch.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
5,000+ posts
Jun 8, 2018
And our parents taught us to do so because even they knew that sneezing spreads germs, colds, and viruses like the flu. I'm not married so you would have to use my ex-wifes cooch.
I'm not sure our parents motivation... I'm sure flying globs of snot was partly to blame. Is your Ex-wife hot?

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.