What is COVID?

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Science changes and adapts when scientists find information they didn’t know before. It adapts and changes as more is known. What you do is the opposite of science. You use science to confirm an already preconceived belief. Confirmation bias is not scientific. We might happen to agree on a lot of science based beliefs, but if the science were to adapt, you wouldn’t adapt with it. You’d preach the same old BS you always do.
If science has proved something and you use that to support your beliefs, it's not confirmation bias. It's simply referring to facts that exist and that you may even have used to form your opinion.

Confirmation bias is declaring the vax is a hoax, then trying to find support for it by turning to people like Joe Rogan, or a preacher, or a politician, and ignoring the vast majority of virologists, immunologists, physicians, scientists.
It's declaring masks do not work because one's self got sick while wearing a mask. Same as declaring seatbelts do not work because a family member died while wearing one. Same as claiming a .22 rifle becomes more dangerous when dressed up to look like something the military uses.
Or ignoring a ton of bad product reviews, because you WANT that amp to be the best ever.

All the facts say otherwise, but people find alternative facts that support what they WANT to believe.
THAT is confirmation bias.
And it's in all walks of life. Please send your check to Reverend Billy Bob. If he doesn't get a million dollars, god will call him home. What? He only got $750,000 and is still alive? Well, god told him that 75% really shows how much people care, so he gets to live a little longer.
God DOES exist! Billy Bob proved it!

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
Now he’s trying to explain what confirmation bias actually means in his head, instead of what I know it means in practical application, as if changing the meaning makes him immune to it. What a waste of time he is to speak to.

• Haha
Reactions: Buck

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
You've seen the dipshits at the zoo who like try to pet a tiger or lion or monkey in a cage and get their arm or face eaten. That happens because most of the human race has had it's survival instincts brainwashed out of us. People who are acting like everything the gov is doing and what not is not dangerous, those are the same people who don't have the instincts to know you shouldn't put your arm inside of the cage of a 500 lb+ big cat. It's like one of the human senses that's essential to surviving in the wilderness has completely disappeared out of most people.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Yeah, bioweapon viruses and asbestos are totally comparable :rolleyes:

Their particle size is so close to each other :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Go run water through a sieve in your kitchen. Tell us if any stays behind, or if it all immediately passes through because water is smaller then the holes in the sieve.

Now, tell us why you think every single viral particle that exits the body through respiration is strictly free-floating, and not attached to something else, like a water molecule or even a droplet.

Next, tell us how the ones that are attached to something else immediately break free when the larger particle is trapped.

Finally, explain your theory on how a reduction in viral shedding does not cause a similar reduction in sharing infection.
Maybe use all or some of the science-based studies that prove coughing and sneezing into a handkerchief or even your shirt instead of directly to the air helps reduce the spread of Rhinovirus in an office setting.

Or, just continue to talk about Nazis and look the fool.

RobGMN

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Jul 1, 2021
Now he’s trying to explain what confirmation bias actually means in his head, instead of what I know it means in practical application, as if changing the meaning makes him immune to it. What a waste of time he is to speak to.
confirmation bias: [mass noun] The tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/confirmation_bias

Practical application is based on the definition, not on what you WANT it to be.
This is the definition from OED. Please explain where I made it up "in my head" or "changed the meaning".

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
confirmation bias: [mass noun] The tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/confirmation_bias

Practical application is based on the definition, not on what you WANT it to be.
This is the definition from OED. Please explain where I made it up or "changed the meaning".
Yep. You missed the point. I’m saying you only apply it to others even though you’re suffering from the same affliction. Your confirmation bias even has confirmation bias. You understand things on a superficial level, just like this example, then try to act like you have a leg up on intelligence over others. You don’t even understand the confirmation bias effect deep enough to apply it in any practical manner, other than for internet trolling.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Now, tell us why you think every single viral particle that exits the body through respiration is strictly free-floating, and not attached to something else, like a water molecule or even a droplet.
Tell us why you say that we say stuff that we don't say. I never said that, and you know that, and that's why you're a fraudulent person. That's a loaded question; your question was asked with bias already. You're a bullshit artist.

You should download yourself into a computer.

The virus is a designed bioweapon that can travel through the air as only the virus particle; it's designed that way. The mask holes are too small to catch the virus as it's alone. It's really simple math.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
And it's healthy for people's bodies to communicate with each other from particulate ejections from the body, which are usually from cellular ejections. Cellular ejections that human bodies share with each other actually boost your immune system. You should research exosomes and how they play a major role in cell-to-cell communication, even between cells in different bodies.

The human race is designed to be amongst each other as a larger organism, and the shared information of all bodies strengthens all of us on an individual level. Human bodies communicate with each other through particle ejections out of your face holes, literally.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
And it's healthy for people's bodies to communicate with each other from particulate ejections from the body, which are usually from cellular ejections. Cellular ejections that human bodies share with each other actually boost your immune system. You should research exosomes and how they play a major role in cell-to-cell communication, even between cells in different bodies.

The human race is designed to be amongst each other as a larger organism, and the shared information of all bodies strengthens all of us on an individual level. Human bodies communicate with each other through particle ejections out of your face holes, literally.
Ever heard of the 100th monkey theory? I think it may have been proven to be junk science, but it’s still a cool read. Not to say that cell migration is junk science, but it made me think of that.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Ever heard of the 100th monkey theory? I think it may have been proven to be junk science, but it’s still a cool read.
Yes, I have. I personally don't think that theory is junk science, that there's a lot of validity to that theory.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
Yes, I have. I personally don't think that theory is junk science, that there's a lot of validity to that theory.
The study would have to be recreated numerous times before it can be validated. It’s still a cool theory on the stairway to attempting to understand human thought.

Buck

Why so Sirius?
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
The study would have to be recreated numerous times before it can be validated. It’s still a cool theory on the stairway to attempting to understand human thought.
I think people should understand electromagnetism and EMF radiation better. Your DNA vibrates to specific EMF resonances just like a tuning fork vibrates to whatever sound frequency it's tuned to. Your DNA is a set of multi-layered resonance codings, where your gene "resonance bars" vibrate based on the EMF radiation levels across the spectrum that your body is being exposed to during your entire existence. That radiation vibrates different parts of your DNA, and makes your DNA express itself differently. The vibrations of your genes are transmuted into electrical signals inside of the cell.

That's why people who hold cell phones up to their head or people who live under power lines for decades tend to get cancer; the resonance and strength of that artificial EMF radiation resonantly vibrates the DNA to harshly, like a jackhammer, and it causes DNA damage (fractures, breaking) over time, which causes cancer due to mistranslations of the damaged RNA/DNA being read/processed by the ribosomes during cell division (when ribosomes read RNA/DNA).

The “Akashic record” idea is actually very old and ties into that study.
I am extremely familiar with that. Look at my above comment. These two things relate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.