What is COVID?

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
More conspiracy theories. So predictable.
Please try. Just like a half a watt of try. That’s not even worth posting if that’s your words.

Is it offensive if I call the MRNA shot robot jizz?

What about artificial intelligence love goo?

What if I call the MRNA shot an operating system update?

I could go for quantum c*m. It’s very crude, but has a ring to it.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Please try. Just like a half a watt of try. That’s not even worth posting if that’s your words.

What do you think about the 20 and 30 year olds in the hospitals who were begging for the vaccine right before they died? The Dr.'s had to tell them, "it's too late, I'm sorry!"

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
What do you think about the 20 and 30 year olds in the hospitals who were begging for the vaccine right before they died? The Dr.'s had to tell them, "it's too late, I'm sorry!"
You mean the age range that has like a 99.7% chance or so of surviving covid?

I’m super scared. I have a .3% (lol) chance of dying. I have to catch covid first, and idk if you took AP statistics, but I did, and my calculations say that you’re a tool.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Idk what it is exactly but it’s laughably small 😂
Well, here in Vegas, my nurse friend is telling me that the virus is just as bad now as it has ever been. Our positivity rate is over 12%. The 20 and 30 year olds in the hospitals are basically quoting Trump. They are saying that they didn't get vaccinated because they thought the virus was a hoax.

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Maybe your boy Trump should've found that shitt out while he was in office. He was too busy golfing and saying that the virus was a hoax and would disappear.
You and slo ride

“your boy trump”

Hey, I can’t wait for the vaccine that fixes stupid. I’m sure you’ll qualify for that one. I’d pay for it, so I could actually get responses I learn from.

It’s not political, but that’s how they have you trapped.

Well, here in Vegas, my nurse friend is telling me that the virus is just as bad now as it has ever been. Our positivity rate is over 12%. The 20 and 30 year olds in the hospitals are basically quoting Trump. They are saying that they didn't get vaccinated because they thought the virus was a hoax.
Is it a PCR test? What’s the test they’re using? Does the test react to any of the other of thousands of type of coronaviruses that are out there?

That’s why there’s no cold vaccine, because there’s so many colds, and they change so much, that you can’t typically vaccinate well against coronaviruses.

Even if you could, the Covid shot is an MRNA gene therapy product of an AI inside of a quantum computer. Covid shot isn’t a vaccine. There’s no dead covid in the shot, and the MRNA is wrapped in lipid nano particles to keep your body from destroying it basically. Vaccines and the gene info in them aren’t wrapped in lipid nano particles, because if they were, your body wouldn’t read the coding and learn it to fight it so the vaccine wouldn’t work.

MRNA is wrapped in lipid nano particles. It’s done so that the body doesn’t destroy the nano tech they just injected into you. That’s literally the opposite of what a vaccine does. The body destroys the invasion in a normal vaccine, and that’s how it learns the coding of the enemy.

MRNA is nano tech that programs your body to produce spike proteins. MRNA is software that controls part of the functioning of your cell. In the case of COVID, the ai in the quantum computers outputted the sequencing that people injected into them that’s turned their cells into spike protein factories. That’s not a vaccine.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Sure wish we could go back to the good ole days, where normal people distrusted the government. The revolution is dead. Free will and freedom is being replaced by safety and control. We are voting for it, so there’s 2 choices…give in and and be subservient to the change or resist/revolt until the system collapses for a reset. Seems like we all have 2 really sh1tty options to me. If you think the government cares about you individually, you’re in for a rude awakening. If you think revolution will fix this, you’re in for a rude awakening when the system collapses and takes 50 years to recover. Covid or not, the future doesn’t look all that bright for western democracy.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Completely wasted 20 years of my life as a liberal activist only to watch democrats hijack it and turn it into a steamy pile of virtuous shit. They use our passion and anger as their soap box, then use it for their own political gain to grab power and become authoritarian, the exact opposite of what all those protests in the 90s and 2000s fought against to start with.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
As long as we are wishing for people to die, I choose millennials, generation Z and the boomers. Gen-X is surrounded by complete idiots, and we’d be way better off if we weren’t being crushed by whole generations of mouth breathers.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You and Slo can call me a Trump supporter all you want. That is the only argument you ever have and I’ve already told y’all time and time again that I’m not a Trump supporter! I didn’t vote for the “orange man” and am sick of both parties.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I think I really made Bobby mad. Well, he allowed himself to get mad.
No offense but you seemed to be the one that was unhinged.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Mmm robot jizz. That's hot. Dumber than shit, but hot.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

• Love
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
murph The Thunderdome! 8